Toxic

I've been trying to get through highschool for 4 years and I finally did it. I'm attending NYU and I couldn't be happier. I always really loved school but the social status' and the people were just making my personality sink and my confidence do anything but build. I needed to be set free, from all the drama and bullshit being wasted on almost half of my teenage years.

"Lily, please come downstairs and grab something to eat, were going to be leaving for New York soon, your going to be starving in the car ride there," my mother calls to me from my room with her caring nature as I groan in response.

I am nervous and excited for today I really hope I will be able to make new friends but I have to focus on school: "no boys" says my mother in the back of my mind as I roll my eyes.

"Okay mom, I'll be down in 5 minutes," I say as I sprint off of my bed and find shorts and a shirt to wear. I decide on wearing a maroon, loose, crop top with 3 quarter sleeves and white shorts paired with a dark brown belt and dark brown combat boots. I apply a natural look of makeup which consists of bb cream, tinted chapstick, and a light brush of mascara to top it just so I feel I look more feminine.

I run downstairs, grab an apple and before I know it I'm in my car getting ready to start my new year in college.