The beginning

My life is a lie . Father has made sure it is lie . I was a mistake ,my parents didn't plan me , after my older brother Vylad was born off a afiar father just thought of me as a nobody .

"LUNA RO'MEAVE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!!!!"Father yelled I ran down there almost tripping on every step. When I got to the last step I felt like I was shoot into wall , I cried in pian ."THAT IS WHAT YOU GET YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU WERE A MISTAKE!!!"He yelled . I saw him get a whip , I saw my life flash thrue my eyes ,he had never wiped me before only my brothers ,or sometimes my mom but never me .I jolted in pain then he left , I just lyed there trying to get up but I couldn't . I just closed my eyes .

Garroth POV

When me , Vylad and Zane came back from high school we saw Luna on the floor crying with bruise and whips. "LUN are you okey?" We said at the same time running to her . I grabbed her and stared to run to her room " Vylad get the first aid kit Zane get Luna a new pair of clothes." They both nodded .

She had a littleale blood on her hair. " Kids I am here ... "Mom said .  "Hey Garroth ..What happened to luna ?!." She yelled. "Father that is what  happened" luna whispered

Luna POV

Uh what happened to ouch ."LuLu my baby thank goodness your okey . "mom said hugging . ........ "HAHAhHHAHAHAHhahshahahHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH,THAT BITCH IS STILL ALIVE ?!" We here father scream , Vylad and Zane come running to where we were . There faces looked like they seen a ghost . 

Why me....