Family

~Very long time skip um 4 year's ~

Luna pov

Finilly out of college nos WHERE could I buy a house. I took out my Phone anda went no Google anda typed "house i could buy in my área" i waited a few seconds and oh there was a two floor house bit anda cheap I'll buy it.  Now  i wait a few weeks and I have a new house yay.

~weeks time skip ~

Luna pov

Yay iam here i have a few boxes in my trunk and I am wating for the moving truck oh its here.  "Are you new here? " I truned around and saw a women with purple-black hair and hazel eyes "ya Iam  new here my name is Luna nice to meet you. "

"Oh hello luna my name is Aphmau nice to meet you too,  looks like you need help there do you want me too call a few friends to help you?  " she said.

"Only if its not a bother " I said kindly.
"OK there coming in a minute " wow that was fast.

"Oh there here, HI GUYES!! " I turned around and saw my.......  Older brother  Garroth, no that can't be him he stared back at me I felt tears in my eyes. I didnt care any more I just ran to him.

Garroth pov

I saw Luna after 8 years I saw my little sister. She ran to me and attacked me with a hug I just hugged her back.  She was crying, Aphmau and the other guyes looked at me wired. But I didn't care after we hugged I intrudeced Luna to the guyes. Out of no where Luna just colapzed in my arms "hey Luna wake up "I shook her  not again, I thought she got rid of the ultima curse...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little faries sorry for the short chapter but I will try to write a chapter  day and maybe a face revel or question and answer I don't know I chose later bye little faires