.1.

Putting his pen down next to the crumpled papers containing messy hand writing and scratched out words of what could have been. As he leaned back in his chair he finally, after days and nights of raw stubbornness, defeat took over his body and mind. The piece would have to wait. There's no doubt about it. The abstinence of creativity in the young mans mind caused a yearning in him. For completion, success, and pride; of which he had very few left.

Its been a week. A week filled with frustration and constant worry of what was going on with his writing. He knew he could write beautiful things, all engulfed with emotion. From the lust to pain, joy to agony, he could write it all. The way his hands flew across the sheets like a bird gliding through the winds with much velocity and outstanding result.

In simple english he had writers block. Deciding to concentrate on the blasting hip hop music rather than the task at hand he let his mind drift off to a certain male. The cute brunet boy from across the street. His name was jeon jungkook, someone who taehyung has found himself fond of a few weeks prior. Hes been friends with him for a couple months but just recently did he realize he wanted more.

As if on cue, said male walks out of the rather modest looking household. His cheeks were rapidly dusted a light red due to the bitter winter atmosphere. He was dressed in black skinny jeans with small rips in the knees, an oversized red sweater that reached the curve of his ass. To compliment it all was a somewhat thick white scarf along his neck. Taehyung found himself worrying if the boy was warm enough without an additional coat on. Would it be okay if he went out and gave him one? He decided against it as he saw him heading for his car. At least he'll warm up there.