Chapter 22

Zane's Pov:

     I choke and looked at my mother then Aaron. I glare at him as i see him laughing.

"Y-Yes.." i mumble to my mother and she smiles. "I figured." she says and takes her plate to the sink and washes it off.

  "How did you know?" I asked , shocked. She looks at me and Aaron. "I've seen you depressed ZuZu. I could tell this time had t have been caused by love." She says and looks at Aaron, his head down. 

  I frown and she walks over and puts her hand on Aaron's shoulder. "I'm sorry about that..." Aaron apologizes and my mom tilts her head then laughed. "Its fine all that matters is that y'all are together and happy again."

 Aaron looks at her and smiles. "Thanks Mom." i say and she smiles. "Does dad know?" i ask and she shakes her head 'no'. "Its up to you two to tell him." she says and i nod.

 "I need to get going." she says and grabs her keys.  I give her a hug and she hugs back then leaves.

  After a while it started to get late so me and aaron sat in my living room and watched a movie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thats all i have time for today short chaper i know im sorry but next ill work on it for a while so it might be bit of a long one. Have a good day or night guys cx baiiii~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------