10-I'm sorry y/n

Y/n pov

Yesterday I had the best day ever he was so sweet I love him soo much I hope he loves me as much as I love him. With a smile on my face I wrote to him.

You: thanks so much I had so much fun I love you so much

Not even a second later he wrote back

MyBunny💕🔓: Its ok anything for my baby girl, and I'm sorry again it won't happen ever again
You: I told you it's ok don't worry about it <3
MyBunny💕🔓: thanks baby. Goodnight
You: Goodnight❤️

I put my phone away and went to sleep.

Jungkook pov
I hope she trusts me after everything. I felt bad doing that to her. Then I remember the kiss Suze gave me and touched my lips I actually missed her lips so much. But why am I feeling like this towards her I don't love her anymore right.

*ding* there was a message I opened it
Unknown: hey baby
You: what do u want Suz
Unknown: aw you still calm me by my nickname I'm touched ❤️
You: I ment Suze what do u want
Unknown: you know what I want plz meet me in the xxxx room at lunch I have something to tell you
You: no
Unknown: just come then I'll stop bothering you
You: fine
Unknown: thanks baby goodnight ❤️

I put my phone away and looked at the ceiling my is my heart beating so fast for her, don't tell me I actually like her still but what about y/n?

I don't know anymore.

Y/n pov

After class I saw jungkook I called his name he's looked at me quickly panicking a little.
"Baby are we gonna be having lunch together?" I smiled at him.
"Umm I have to meet up with Jimin right now" he scratched the back of his head nervously is he lying or something? No no he can't be.

"Ok then I'll be with Momo bye" I said bye and went to the cafeteria. Something inside me wanted to follow him but I have trust him it's all about trust. I went to meet Momo and we had lunch together.

Suze pov

Today so the day I'll make Jungkook mine.
As expected he came to the place I asked him to come. He can't resist me can he? I smirked to myself before getting up from my seat and went up to him smiling fakely it always works on him every time.

"What do you want?" he said coldly not looking at me, I'm gonna make you beg for me I lightly smirked.
"Well I just wanted to know do you still love me?"I said with a fake sweet voice.
"Ofcouse I don't why would I" he said and I could tell he's lying, he always scratches the back of his neck when he lies.

"Oh ok so that's means I can date other guys now right" I said with a low voice I saw him look at me with his eyes burning with jealousy.

I smirked to myself. Got you.

"Go on I don't care" he acted as if he didn't care but I know he does you can't deny it kookie.
"Ok then Yoonhyuk asked me out yesterday so I told him to wait until I get your answer, I guess since you don't love me anymore I can date him. Ok then bye" I said while walking off
All of a sudden he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back I gave him a fake surprised face.

"Your mine" he said and crashed his lips onto mine, I smirked before kissing back.

Jungkook pov

I can't help it I still love her and I don't want anyone else to have her.
Then she hugged me after the kiss I hugged her back I missed her warmth.
She looked at me and smiled before pecking my lips.

"So were offical" she said and that reminded me of y/n, oh no I thought to myself I know she loves me I can't do this to her.

I pushed Suze back

"Can we keep this secret until I can tell her" her smiled dropped and she just nodded she gave me a hug and walked out.

I'm sorry y/n

_