Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation

Adam's: POV

"How about going out tonight?" asked Tommy. "I have to study!" I said. "Please Adam!" he begged. "Okay, fine!" I said. "Yay, see you at the club!" replied Tommy happily. I chuckled softly and hung up.

I put on makeup before I went to the club and Tommy kissed me when I arrived. I slammed him against a wall and kissed him back.

"Where have you been in my whole life?" I asked. My hand slipped under his shirt and he moaned. "I don't know!" said Tommy with a smile.

Then I went up on stage and began to sing my song Fever. "I love you baby!" I said. "I love you more!" replied Tommy.

"Tommy Joe Ratliff, do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked when the song was over. "Yes!" he said. The audience cheered and I kissed him again.

We were partying all night and came home late. We made out and fell asleep when the sun raised.

***

"Meet my daughter Vera!" I said the next morning. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Tommy Joe Ratliff, your dad's boyfriend!" he replied. "It's nice to meet you as well!" she said.

"I've finally found true love!" I replied. "Yes you have!" said Tommy. "You're the best boyfriend in the whole world!" I replied. "You are so sweet!" he said.

Adam and Tommy are together now and he's under his love spell. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~