You belong here

Liam's: POV

"The breakfast is ready!" called dad. I went down to the kitchen and he gave me a smile.

"Have you slept well?" asked Michael and filled his cup with coffee. "I've still the dream about a family who celebrate Christmas together!" I said. "Tell me more!" he replied. "There are two men, I think they're married and they have a son!" I said. "That's enough!" replied dad strictly and I was silent.

(This is Michael and he's evil)

"You belong here!" he said. "I know!" I replied. "Good boy!" he said and ruffled my hair. I ate up my breakfast and then he followed me to school.

***

"We have a new student here today, this is Liam and I hope you will enjoy your time here!" said Mary. "Thank you miss!" I replied polite. "You can sit next to Vera!" she said.

I sat down next to a girl with flaming red hair and bright green eyes. Her skin was pale and she had small freckles on her nose.

"Welcome Liam!" said Vera and shook my hand. "Thanks!" I replied. I also noticed that she had a burn mark on her shoulder. "I got it after I had been disloyal to my father!" said Vera. "He burned you?" I asked horrfield. "It was my own fault!" she said.

Then took Mary out a list and we said our names. A boy with raven hair smiled at me and his name was Leo.

"Miss, you forgot Leo!" I said and everyone looked at me. "He does not go here anymore!" replied Mary. "He's sitting at his desk and he is sad because you forgot him!" I said and pointed at him. "Be silent!" she replied and I closed my mouth.

I went out to the school yard after the lesson and sat down on a stone wall. "You were very brave!" said Leo suddlenly. "For what?" I asked confused. "There are not many who dare to say against her!" he said. "But why couldn't she see you?" I asked. "It's not time to tell it!" said Leo and I just nodded.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Vera. "No one!" I said. "I think we'll be great friends!" she replied. "I hope you don't think I'm weird!" I said. "Not all!" replied Vera. "I would love to be your friend!" I said and she smiled.

Don't trust Michael, he's not who you think he is. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~