comatose

If you lived in Beacon Hills, then it was pretty much certain you had heard of Ryan Summers.

   She was the holder of a million and one titles—the it girl, Lydia Martin look-a-like, girl with a heart of gold—but her most notable was the girl in a coma.

   Ryan had only been known by this since the night of her sophomore prom, the last night she could recollect. And it was all thanks to Peter Hale.

   It's probably important to note the situation that went down that night. Ryan was more than aware of the supernatural drama that had occurred in her hometown—all down to the big mouth of one Stiles Stilinski. 

   You see, Stiles always had a habit of saying too much. But that statement had never rang truer than when he was around Ryan—it had been that way since the pair met in the first grade and Stiles blurted out how he loved Ryan's red waves that were up in pigtails. His nervousness around Ryan had never gone away, despite the pair being best friends since their first meeting.

   So of course when Scott became a werewolf, Stiles had let Ryan know. In his defence, she noticed something was up with her two friends. They had always been weird, but not to the extent they had been acting.

   With Ryan's knowledge of the supernatural, she of course made sure to follow Lydia Martin outside when she ran off in search of Jackson Whittemore during their sophomore winter formal. Ryan would have followed most people really—knowing no one should be outside by themselves with werewolves running chaos. But in particular, Ryan selfishly didn't want anything to happen to Lydia. The pair became close in freshman year—both redheads bonding over their matching hair colour and their coincidentally matching shoes on the first day.

   And it was when Ryan and Lydia were outside that they both came face to face with Peter Hale, the werewolf that turned Scott and would do anything to get him on his side.

   Both girls received a bite from the alpha that night, to which Stiles witnessed both red heads falling lifelessly to the ground. It was Jackson who found the pair and screamed for help.

   Lydia woke up from her coma not long after she was put in it, but Ryan wasn't so lucky. Her body stayed lifeless in Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital for over six months.

   There was only one person to blame, yet he was the same person that could end it all. And that he did.

   One visit from a newly revived Peter Hale was all it took for Ryan to open her eyes, much to the delight of the entirety of Beacon Hills and all the people that visited her for hours while she lay lifeless.

   But of course her coming back wasn't for nothing for Peter Hale always had a plan, and it just so happened that Ryan was right at the center of it.

   Along with human sacrifices, a multitude of alpha werewolves, and ancient old spirits, Ryan and her friends had their work cut out for them if they were going to protect their town while still staying sane themselves.

---

   liSTEN IM NOT EVEN A STILES FAN BUT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH RYAN MAKES ME LOVE HIM???$)#

   they are so cute plus i love ryan my hbic baby girl.