Chapter 5

Courtney's POV

When we arrive at our beach house,  our jaws dropped. We unpacked our bags in the rooms we had chossen and then went to explore the rest of the house.

As soon as you enter the door it has a big living room with lots of windows and a flat screen t.v. With an off white carpet.

Connected to it is a kitchen with hard wood floor. Down a hallway is a bedroom and a bathroom beside it.

Upstairs has three bedrooms. We each picked one from upstairs. All of the rooms have a t.v. and a small chair. Two of the bedrooms have a bathroom connected. The third one is right beside the bathroom.
Ciarra and I have the one's connected to the bathroom.

The basement leads to our patio with a pool and a hot tub. Inside has a pool table and a ping pong table. It has a bathroom and a small living room with a t.v. It also has a bar with 3 bottles of wine, whisky,  and a bottle of whipped vodka.

When we were done exploring we decided it was time to go see our new boss. We change out of our plane clothes and changed into summer clothes.

Ciarra wore a watermelon tank top tucked into high wasted light wash jean shorts and she wore white sandals. She wore a watermelon patterned bathing suit under it. Ciarra loves watermelon.

Sara wore a bright colored aztec tank top and light wash jean shorts. Her bathing suit was a plain pink top and bottom.

I wore a coral crop top t-shirt that has a bandana pattern. I had in dark wash high wasted  jean shorts. I had a plain white bathing suit top and bottom.

We walked to our new job, he was waiting for us by the bar.

"Hello Akamai!" Ciarra said. Sara waved to him.

"Hi!" I said.

"Aloha girls, let us take a look around, get used to the place." Akamai said, his accent was perfect.

As I took a look around I saw many happy people dancing, drinking or walking by the ocean. I could tell that we were all going to like our new job. I saw the luau girls, we would be the other shift.

"So you guys will be handing drinks, and food customers.  Every hour, on the hour you will have to dance for 15 minutes. Okay?" He told us.

We all nodded our heads.

" Now I know you girls just got here, but I would like you guys to stay for about an hour or two to get used to the place. Is that okay?" He asked us.

I looked at the other girls, they nodded their heads. "Uhm, yeah thats fine." I said. He nodded his head.

"Well I have to go, daughter has a recital for who knows what. Remember you start in two days, Monday at ten in the morning. Just try to be here on time. Nice to meet you girls."
He said waving goodbye and leaving.

Ciarra's POV

We all start to make our way to the bar.

"Oh cute guy, meet you guys there." Sara said walking in a different direction.

I looked at Courtney and we both laughed.Typical Sara.

We made our way to the bar and sat on two bar stools beside each other.

"Two Downsides please." Ciarra said.
A man with short brown hair nods his head at us yes.

"Wow he is cute!" I told Courtney.

" I know! All of these guys are." She said looking around, making weird faces at guys. I began to laugh at her.

"Your two drinks." The boy said handing us his drink.