Chapter 9

Ciarras POV

I slowly opened my eyes not remembering that I feel asleep. I looked around and realized I didn't know where I was.

I quickly sat up and started recognizing my surroundings. I was in Harry's room. Just as I thought that Harry walked in with a tray of food.

"Good morning sunshine!" he said smiling.

"Good morning?" I said confused. since when is it morning?

"Here is some scrambled eggs, a couple pieces of toast, and some orange juice, eat up." he said setting the food in front of me.

"Thanks for all this Harry.." I trailed off.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Yes just confused." I said.

"Oh!" he said realizing I don't remember anything. "I came back here after I put your clothes in the dryer and you were asleep. So I put you under the covers and left, letting you sleep." he grinned.

"Where did you sleep?" I asked.

"on the coach down stairs." he arched his back. "which isn't as comfortable as it looks." he said causing me to laugh. But then I realized something.

"Well thank you for everything," I said and started to shove all the food down my throat. "I appreciate it, and I should get home cause Courtney and Sara are probably worried!" I chugged the orange juice took the last piece of toast climbed out of bed kissed Harry on the cheek, thanking him, then running out the door.

Courtney's POV

I woke up feeling not like complete shit, but shitty. I turned so I was on the other side of my body and opened my eyes. And as soon as I did I saw a head of blonde hair. Niall.

I quickly laid on my back and slowly picked up the covers. I saw that I was naked and so was he. I quietly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake Niall.

I put on shorts and a white t-shirt that were on my bedroom floor and walked down stairs.

I stood in the kitchen and began to pace back and forth.

"If your going to leave me naked up stairs you might want to make sure you have your own shirt." I heard a raspy male voice say from behind me.

I turned and saw Niall in his jeans with no shirt on.

"Sorry." I said and began to take it off.

"It's fine you can wear it." he said causing me to stop and keep it on.

We stood there in an awkward silence until I finally spoke. "We didn't do what I think we did, did we?"

"If you mean have sex, yes we did." he smiled.

I nodded my head understanding and came to the conclusion that I was drunk and high off my ass last night and I don't remember anything.

"Did he take advantage of me?" I thought to myself.

"No!" he almost shouted. I guess I didn't think it. "You wanted to. I can't believe you would think I would do that to you." he said a little hurt by my question.

"Niall, I didn't mean it like that, but I don't remember a thing and how would I know if you did or didn't." I explained.

"Well I didn't!" he shouted again. "You really aren't the type of girl I thought you were." he said and began to walk toward the door I followed him and as soon as he opened it I saw Ciarras smiling face walking toward our house.

Niall stormed out. "You shouldn't be mad at me! If anything I should be the one mad!" I yelled after him.

Ciarra walked in the house and she had half a piece of toast and her flip flops in her hands.

"Morning Court." she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Morning Ciarra" I said and sighed.

"What was that about?" Ciarra says as she sits on the couch. I ran my fingers through my hair and shut the front door.

"Niall and I had sex last night and I was really fucked up and I feel like he took advantage of me." I said sitting beside her.

"Does he know you think that?"

"Yeah and he is mad about it, I know he didn't because I'm a horny drunk and I probably wanted to but I wish I just remembered it."

"Do you think he was good?" Ciarra said with a smirk on her face.

"Ciarra!" I shout and lightly hit her arm, she gave me a 'tell me' look.

"Okay, he was probably good."i said. Ciarra started laughing and so did I.

"What's so funny bitches?" Sara asks as she enters the living room.

"Courtney and Niall fucked last night!" Ciarra screamed. Sara stopped in her tracks and looked at me. "Was he good?" She asks. Ciarra and i both laugh. "I dont know i was really fucked up." She looked at me, then to Ciarra. "He was good." She said before walking to the kitchen, and getting coffee.

"So do either of you have a hangover?" Sara asked. I raised my hand and she laughed. She reached up in a cabinent and got ibuprofen. She walked over to me and gave me the pills and a coffee. "Pills and coffee, always works." Ciarra said. I put the pills in my mouth and took a drink of coffee. "Ewh shit this is gross!" I shout, i forgot how much i hate coffee.

We sat on the couch for the rest of the day, just talking about anything, but the biggest descussion was about boys. I talked about Niall, saying how i liked him and that i couldnt stay mad at him for what happened. "You guys would be so cute together, so just please work it out, besides his parties are amazing, so dont ruin our summer Courtney!" Ciarra said hitting my arm

"Well what about you and Harry?" I ask her, she stopped hitting my arm and looked at her hands smiling.

Ciarra's POV

"I really like him, he is so nice. Like this morning he got up early and made me breakfast, and i constantly catch him looking at me and smiling." I said smiling. Sara got up and walked away as i continued to talk, she looked sad.

"And Harry stood up for me at work, when a creepy guy was flirting with me, he said i was his girlfriend, and i liked the sound of it, he puts butterflies in my stomach." I said smiling.

"Do you think you and Harry will, you know, talk?" Courtney asked me. "I dont really know, i can tell he likes me, not to brag, but this summer was supposed to be all about us girls, just to have a good time as friends."

"Well if i am going to forgive Niall we might end up talking, and who knows about Sara and Cole, but what im saying is, we will be here for each other all summer, so might as well add some hot guys!" I nodded my head agreeing with what Courtney was saying. "Speaking of Sara and Cole we need to go tak to her about that." I said standing up, Courtney looked confused so i explained as we went to her room. She was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling with her headphones in. I pulled one out of her ear and she gave me the death glare. "Lets talk." I said as Courtney and i sat down.

Sara's POV

"I dont know what happened, i thought he liked me, then i saw him kissing another girl at the party." I said looking down. "Did anything happen between you guys?" Courtney asks. "I liked him so we had sex, but appearently he didnt like me, so now he is with the next girl, it just sucks because i actually liked this kid, and i never really like boys, i just fuck them." I said laughing a bit. By the time i was done talking about Cole it was late at night. "Well lets go to bed we have to work the next morning." Ciarra said. "Im not going, i called Akamai and said i was sick, he said it was fine.I just dont want to see Cole yet, i can in a couple days, just not now." i said.

Courtney and Ciarra left me alone in my room so they could sleep for work. At least i can sleep in and at least i dont have to see Cole.

I got out my phone texting my dad to see how we was. I really missed him, he is a cool guy. When he didnt answer i knew the time differences would effect our talking. I put my phone on the charger and put it under my pillow, shutting my eyes hoping for a good night sleep.