Ordinary Princess (EXO OPPAS AND YOU)

Ai Hua felt sad as the plane was about to fly. She will leave her hometown, her born place, where she was raised, China. She's leaving China.

But the other side of her, she felt happy. Happy because she finally will be free from the Palace, the maids and bodyguards. Oh wait. She still not completely free because of Huang Zitao is still right beside her.

Yeah well. She can settle down with him later. Ai Hua wondered how Seoul looks like, does the environment is like in China ? 

Ai Hua was too excited until she fall asleep.

****

"Gongzhu. Ai Hua Gongzhu. Wake up." Zitao shooked Yunli's body slightly. Yunli  moves and streched her body before she opened her eyes.

"We are here. Put on you seatbelt, Gongzhu. We're going to landing." Zitao said while helping Ai Hua with the seatbelt.

"Really? We're here? Woah. This is exciting." Ai Hua beamed happily. Zitao giggled at how adorable Ai Hua was.

Ai Hua and Zitao exited the airport and took a cab to reached their new house that have been prepared for them.

Ai Hua was amused at how beautiful Seoul's city at night. Zitao was kind of worried about Ai Hua. Will she able to survive alone without her parents by her side ?

He promised. He will protect her.

According to the address given, this huge mansion will be their new house. Ai Hua was shocked though. She thought her parents will just let her stay in a small apartment or something.

Zitao leaded Ai Hua into the mansion. The house was nice and cozy. Ai Hua's room is bigger than this house main room but still ahe can't help but love it.

Ai Hua's new room was infront of Zitao's room as it will easy for Zitao to check on her if something happen.

Zitao were cooking dinner for them since Ai Hua never laid her fingers on kitchen. "Gongzhu, dinner is ready. Let's eat." Zitao said while serving the plate.

"Alright. I'm coming." Ai Hua shouted from upstairs.

"What is this, Tao ?" Ai Hua asked as she take a seat. The food wasn't like she always had when she was in China.

"Food. Food for you to eat, Gongzhu," Zitao said while he dig in his food. "You called this food ?" Ai Hua made her digusted face.

"Take it or leave it. Just try a bite," Zitao said with a sigh. Ai Hua still don't move a bit. Her eyes were glued on Zitao who was still eating.

She gulped her saliva as she can heard her stomach growling. Zitao gave her a teasing smile. "Wow. This is delicious." Zitao said after he took the last bite of his meal.

"You don't want to eat right? So let me eat them." Zitao was about to take her plate but Ai Hua stopped him as she take a bite of the meal.

It was delicious. She slowly take another bite until her finally finished her food.

The two were having their desert while watching tv. Zitao cleared his throat before start the conversation.

"Gongzhu. Two days after tomorrow, we will attend the school." Zitao said, looking at Ai Hua. Waiting for her reaction.

"What. Really ? Oh wow. How school does look like ? You mean I will be a school student? " Zitao can heard her excitement between her words.

"Well, it can be fun and it's also will be tiring. Have you checked your wardrobe? I guess they already prepared everything." Ai Hua got up from her seat and dashed to her room.

She took out her school uniform. She was excited. It was her first uniform in her life. She can't wait to wait the day to come.

"Good night Zitao. See you tomorrow." Ai Hua give him a smile before closing the room's door and off to sleep.