youtube video

addison king uploaded a new video: shopping bitch - vlogs 101.

"her sweet as-."

"is it on?" wyatt's head slowly coming into view.

finn chuckled and took addison's camera off him. finn pulled it close to his face, his freckles really visible in the sunlight. he turned the camera around on the pair in front of him, they held hands as they walked down the streets of vancouver. finn turned it back around and winked in the camera.

"we are recording guys!" nicholas blushed and removed his hand from addison's. she frowned but then smiled at the camera. she did a peace sign and posed in front of a rose bush.

"it's yo bitch, addison king here!" she laughed and plucked a rose, leaning over the camera and putting it in Finn's hair. "and today we are going shopping! hence the title for the vlog."

nicholas and wyatt walked ahead as she did her intro, talking about stuff the camera couldn't pick up. finn chuckled and ran off with the camera.

"finn you little wanker." finn's face blurred as they ran, addy's accent could easily be heard. people around them gave dirty looks. addison flipped a woman off for swearing at them.

"don't you dare curse at my children!" the group laughed at the girl as she sheepishly smiled. the four quickly reached the closest shop to finn's house and entered.

"thank you my mans." addy squeezed nicholas' cheeks as he held the door open for her. "you're welcome, my lady." he tried to do a cockney accent but failed badly which caused the girl to laugh. finn shook his head as the girl gained more attention.

"ad chill, it wasn't even funny." she regained her posture and flipped him off. she took her camera and pulled funny faces

"so guys, I have big news!" finn smiled and stood next to her. "my first single is coming soon, thanks to mr wolfhard and the lovely fellow calpurinas." nicholas fist bumped the air, he was the most excited.

"let's do a random q and a!" wyatt exclaimed.

user123: #wolfhardhouseq&a addy, if you could date anyone in the world. who would it be and why?

"nat zang all the way because he's such a talented actor and I'd die to meet him no joke." she laughed and breathed out. "but I'd date nic too I guess." he blushed and smiled at the girl.

user67: #wolfhardhouseq&a nicholas! favourite feature of addison.

"her sweet as-." addison slapped his arm and chuckled but he grabbed her ass as a joke. "bitch I'll fight you." he flicked her forehead. "you are too tiny." everyone laughed except addy who flipped him off.

nick_wolfhard: #wolfhardhouseq&a thanks for inviting me.

"well nick! you were at an audition what did you want us to do hoe?" finn said with sass. addy looked at him weirdly and walked off really embarrassed. "no addy come back." nicholas exclaimed, hooking his arm around her waist.

user89: #wolfhardhouseq&a wyatt! who is the craziest person you know.

"jaeden." everyone nodded in agreement. "true, that little dude is funny." nic rested his arm on addy's head. she looked up and glared at his arm. "move it." he shooked his head.

she jokingly growled and pushed him over. he looked surprised at how strong she was. she laughed at him and smiled, she put her hand out to help him up but he pulled her down.

"STOP THE RECORDING!" wyatt screamed in the background and finn covered the camera.

note;
this is crazy
what did I write? omg