What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. [Thranduil]

Meet Angela James AKA Fallen Angel. 

No.

She is not literally a fallen angel but that is her stripper name.

No.

She is not a hooker or a prostitute. Angela is a stripper at a very famous bar in Las Vegas, Angela is your typical party girl who goes by the motto 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' it so happens that she lives in Vegas. So when she leaves Vegas to visit her grandmother in Texas she leaves her stripper identity in Vegas and she is just your normal girl who dreams of becoming a doctor sadly that her father was an abusive jerk and is now serving his time in prison and Angela's mother died in a car accident leaving her all by herself. She had nothing to do but to strip for money.

Lets get this straight Angela is a virgin, she earns more than enough to support her grandmother and herself in her flat in Vegas. She loves partying and loves her reputation of being the youngest and most beautifulest bachelorette.

and she'll do anything to make sure it stays that way.

but one lonely Christmas evening something or should I say someone falls from her ceiling like literally breaks the ceiling and lands in her own living room. 

Now she knows she's not the only fallen angel. 

That night changed her life forever.

If you've read my story 'I've never met someone like you' Legolas Fanfiction and enjoyed it then you'll also enjoy this story except it is Thranduil. This one is gonna be hilarious since it is in Vegas but if you have any suggestions then please do PM me. 

'Coming Soon'