Sketch Me.

The crisp summer air nips at my skin as I walk into my childhood park. I have been coming to this park ever since I was 12 and everytime I get a new idea, and I'd like to think I've gotten better at drawing with every evening. My drawing skill has improved along with my inspiration. It be the grass, trees, birds, ice cream van or just an old lady trying to get across the road.

I sit down on the old park bench, with Jeff's dog sniffing my feet. Something I've grown to feel comfortable about.

"Good day to ya Catherine!" Jeff waved as his dog pulled him along the path.

"Bye Jeff! You too Bülder!" I waved to them and pick up my charcoal pencil.

I sighed, knowing it was my last day here for a couple of years. Tomorrow, I'll be off to Malaysia to study at the university I applied for last month.

So today, I'll be drawing something different, a reminder of Doncaster. Something I'll never forget...

"Niall, no! I wan't the vanilla flavour!" a child's voice snapped me out of my thaughts.

I looked up to see a blonde little girl with crooked teeth standing at the ice cream van. Beside her brother, Im assuming.

"Grace, they're out of the vanilla flavour," her brother said. His hair blonde, but roots brown. It was swept to the side and his eyes.. oh dont get me started on his eyes. They were the most magnificant blue I'v ever seen in my life. It sounds so damn cheesy but I mean it when I say you could get lost in those.

"Then tell him to get more! I want vanilla!" She looked twelve but acted like a real brat.

He had this annoyed and sad look on his face that I couldn't describe. Well, wouldn't blame him.

"What's wrong with chocolate?" he asked and held the melting bar in his hand.

She knocked the bar out of his hands and I could have sworn I saw a wild and angry look in his eyes for a second.

"I want vanilla!" she stretched the 'a' in vanilla so long I had to cover my ears because of the annoying sound. Right about  everyone in the park was staring at them and the boy was red in the face from embarrassment.

"Grace.. ugh alright I'll give you some money and you can buy your vanilla ice cream from a nearby store but you better return home right after. Got it?" he said and took out some cash, putting them in the palm of her hand.

She grinned widely and skipped off to wherever she planned to go.

I was the only one staring now, and he thankfully didn't notice. He sighed, running his hands through his hair and dropped down on a nearby bench, where my view of him was perfect.

Minutes later, I noticed the blue eyes staring at me, drawn on my sketch pad. Woah, when did I draw those?

Studying every inch of his face, I continued drawing, until I was done with his chin. My alarm clock blared it's ringtone and I checked the time, 7:30. Oh shoot! I had to feed my fish!

In a hurry, I picked up whatever came in contact with my hand within 2 seconds and ran to my block.

---------

*Niall's POV*

I dropped down on the cold bench after that exhausting arguement with my demanding little sister. I love her to bits, but she could be a handful sometimes and at moments like this, I wished my older brother Greg was the wise one so my mother would have handed the responsibility of babysitting Grace to him.

I sighed as I absorbed the beauty of the Doncaster sky at sunset. I was as still as a statue, just thinking. Thinking about how my life has drastically changed. I was just a little boy from a small town in Ireland and now I'm touring the world with my four best friends, yearning to win at every racing competition we heard of. I was the famous Niall Horan with my four immature best friends as my pit crew. I was known as 'Bolt'.

But, I had a secret. Know one knew who I was. They only knew my 'name'. I was someone else in the racing arena and the ordinary me- the one people didn't give a shit about- outside the arena. No one but my crew knew this, and I was planning to keep it this way. You could say I was the boy version of Hannah Montana.

Realizing what my thaughts had come to, I shook my head and concentrated on the brunette girl snatching anything that came into her grasp, and see her scurry off to where ever she was going. My eyes trailed from her wavy hair to her hip- boy instincts- and landed on the paper that flew from her hands and back on the grass of the park.

Like the gentleman I am, I got up to return it to her. Maybe if I chase after her and give back her 'special' item I might have a chance with her, who knows. I jogged across the distance gripped the paper in my hand, my grip loosening when I saw what was drawn on it.

A mirror image of me was frowning at me from the paper and the first thaught that came to my mind was-despite wondering why a random girl drew a picture of me- 'Is my nose really that fat?'

Now thinking of the reasons of why she would draw me, frightened me a bit. Does she know that I'm a famous race driver? Does she know I'm bolt? Or did she draw me because she thinks I'm develishly handsome? I hope it's the latter.

I didn't know who this girl was, what she does, where she is or why she drew me. Hell, I didn't even know her name.

But what I do know is that I'm going to find her.