He'll never get a girlfriend.

*Niall's P.O.V*

"For the last time Niall, get up!" a loud gruff noise awakened me from my slumber and I almost fell off the bed.

Squinting my eyes at the low amount of sunlight in the room, I slowly made out Paul's bulky figure.

"Just five more minutes Paul," I groaned into my pillow and my voice came out muffled. Now that I was awake, I knew I couldn't go back to sleep but I needed some motivation other than race practice to make an effort and get up.

"Darren has been waiting for an hour and he's getting impatient." Now that was some motivation. My head bolted up and it was like I was never asleep.

"Darren's in the building?"

"Yes, have you forgotten that he scheduled a meeting with you today? He needed to talk to one of his racers.."

"Well, why me?" I said sitting upright and shuffling my feet into my slippers.

"Because the other racers suck. Now hurry up." He said and left the room.

Now that braught a smile to my face. I mean, who wouldn't want to get flattered by someone's compliment early in the morning?

I wonder what Darren has to say to me. I haven't messed up in any of the races so far since this series so he wouldn't scold me. Other than that, I couldn't decipher what he had to do with me because that is the only reason I've been called for a meeting with him.

Slipping the last article of clothing on me, I swept my auburn hair to one side with my hand and stepped out in the hallway. I never really got used to my wig, so I was slightly taken aback when I glanced in the mirror. I stepped into the hallway, winking at the lady that just came out of room nine and started my journey across the carpetted paths. That's when I realized how warm my hotel room is.

Wishing I had worn something warmer, I still continued my walk through the many corridors before I was standing in front of the door of my worst nightmares.

Okay, not really. He's not that bad... but he can be.

I straightened myself before knocking briskly on the door.

A few seconds passed when a gruff voice was heard from the other side of the wall.

"Come in," he commanded and I hastily opened the door.

The cold air coming from the Air Conditioner making me shudder as I walked further into the room.

This man is made of steal if he can survive in an air conditioned room in such a cold weather.

Inside, sat the man from my nightmares on his posh chair with his hands folded on the polished desk and determination set in his eyes. Damn, I wonder if he has a girlfriend. Who would want to date such a stiff and uptight man.

"Take a seat."

I did as he told and sat on the leather couch opposite him. Lightly humming to myself when he didn't speak up but his look shut me up.

"So.. uh you wanted to see me?" I started, suddenly remembering he 'never makes the first move'. People come to him, he doesn't go to them. Another reason why no one would want to date him.

"Yes. I needed to take to you about promotion." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Promotion? As in publicity? I already have tons of that. I am the star racer in almost every country, what more promotion do I need?

"Promotion? But I'm pretty famous ever-" I began but he cut me off.

"Everywhere in the world, accept Malaysia."

----------------

I AM SO EFFING PISSED I WROTE SUCH A LONG PARAGRAPH FROM CATH'S POV AND I FORGOT TO SAVE IT. SO THIS IS ALL U GET, BLAME MY FRIEND FOR CALLING ME WHILE I WAS WRITING.

oh and btw, Im not updating until I get at least ONE vote.