Meet Grace.

Our loud laughter erupted through the quiet atmosphere in Zayn's huge room. Both of us were having a bonding time, sitting cross legged on his bed.

"And-and then he sped off w-with the cloth covering the windsheild!" he said in between his laughter. He was just telling me about the time when his famous race car driver friend sped off from the pit crew while they were still fixing up the car. Turns out that Zayn was part of the crew, along with three other guys.

I laughed at his scrunched up face as he finished the story and we laughed until our stomachs ached- okay well until his mother came in the room.

The door creaked open and in came the same elderly woman from earlier.

"Oh I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I just wanted to introduce myself before I go to your mum's photoshoot," she said kindly.

"Hi, I'm Catherine," I introduced myself and she laughed.

"I know that. I'm your aunt, Trisha. And oh my you've grown so much. Makes feel old," she said and I laughed at the woman's enthusiasm.

"Come sit down, we have so much to talk about. Zayn.. out," she said and turned to look at him.

"Why mum? Are you going to talk about periods or something?" Zayn joked, followed by a chuckle.

Trisha stayed quiet for a while and just stared at him. Looking at her serious expression, Zayn burst out the door.

"So are we really going to discuss periods or...?"

"No ofcorse not. I just didn't want Zayn to hear our conversation for... some reasons," she seemed to be deep in thought as she muttered the last part.

"Now, I wanted to discuss your mother-"

"My mother?"

"-and what she... said about you," she said slowly and with the amount of kindness she said it with, I almost let my guard down. Almost.

"Trisha.. I'm not ready to discuss this, I-"

"Catherine, Im your aunt. I raised you when your mother was out modelling, I spent half of my savings on you, to educate you. I raised you like my own daughter. For god's sake, I've even seen you naked when you were 7 and changed your daipers! I have always supported you and I will continue to support you no matter what you tell me!"

"I know you will and I love you for that but I just don't want to remember.. alright? No hard feelings, I just need some time," I said while staring into her eyes, my hand on her shoulder.

After a few seconds, she gave up and sighed, getting up.

"Well alright. I better be off with your mother before I upset her. What time are you going to your dorm?"

"I've got about 2 hours."

"Alright, then. Zayn'll drop you." And with that she left the room.

"Be nice to her!" she hollered the same time as Zayn entered the room.

I was looking at the ground when he said, " So.. did you guys really talk about-"

"No Zayn," I let out a forced chuckle and sighed.

"What do you want to do right now? I still have 2 hours left."

"Well actually, right now I have to skype my buddy. But he's probally practicing so I'll have a short chat with his little sister. Who is very flirtarious, may I add. Care to join me?"

I shrugged. "Sure, I've got nothing better to do."

His laptop made a sound and he opened his screen to reveal the skype button flashing, indicating an incoming call.

He immediately pressed answer and a blonde girl came into view. She looked so familiar I had to shake my head to regain my poor memory. I was one of those moments when the thing is at the tip of your tounge but you just can't seem to say it.

"Catharine, Meet Grace."

__________

Sorry this chapter is so short! It's been a hectic month :/

Vote and comment if you liked it.. please?

The next chapter is going to begin with Niall's P.O.V

Marissa Out. PEACE.