#1

Clarisse pov.

Ding.

I woke up to my phone telling me I have a text. I check my phone to see if its anyone important.

Devyn the baby sent you a message.

I opened it up.

(Devyn and clarisse)

Hey! Ready for school today.
No I am not😢😱
Same but you need to get up
me, katrina and Amanda are
coming to get you.
Ugh I'll be ready by 8. Okay love you.💚
Love you too.💙

I set my phone down. It was 6:45. I have about an hour. I get up and get ready. I do my make up and put on an outfit for the first day of freshman year.

I grab my glasses and put my hair up in a bun. It was now 7:50. I grabbed my phone and placed my charger and ear buds into my bag. I hear a car horn outside and grabbed my keys and walked outside. I saw devyns car and walked to it and got inside. "Hey dude. You look cute." Amanda tells me. "Um look at you. Look at all of you. Beauty is in this car right now and waiting to get to highschool. Let's go dudes!" I yell. We all listen to screamo while going to school. Devyn parked and people were giving us looks. I got out of the car.

Highschool was huge and I was alittle nervous. I stepped back and boom ran into someone. They almost dropped something but I caught it. "Oh shit sorry. Um here." I tell the person. They grabbed the instrument and mumbled thank you. They just walk away. I shrug. "Who was that?" She asked. "I dont know..." I say still staring at them.

I shake my head and us four walked in. "So you gonna stay the same old nerdy girl who loves to be nice." Said Amanda. "Yep that is me." I say smiling. We all laugh. I ended up joining clubs, band, cheerleading, and the video game club. Thats my secret though.

"Come on we all have classes with each other." Devyn says. I nod. As I was walking I saw the same person I ran into earlier. I was about to walk over but someone blocks my view. It was a jock from like senior year. "Hey sweet cheeks." He says. "Um who me?" I asked. "Yeah you. Grade?" He asked. "Freshman." I say. "Ah thats why I haven't seen you before." He says. "The names Brandon." He says. "Of course it is." I say with an eye roll. "Come on clarisse." Yelled kat. "Well bye dude." I say. I pat his arm and walked away.

Me and kat walked to the music department. She went to chorus and I went to band. I walked in and got assigned to a trumpet.

*week past*(I accidentally put paste.)

I was scrolling through my Instagram and I saw a post. It was about two kids at our school. I needed to find these two boys and hang out with them. I seen them in my band class before. The next day I walked into school and the jock Brandon walked up to me. "Hey cheerleader." He says. "Sup princess." I say and walk away. I had to get to class.

I walked into band and sat down behind the clarinets and saxophones. I was looking for the two boys. They weren't here yet. I think their names are sam and colby. They play really good to. Class has started. "So as you all know there is a game in 2 weeks and we are going to be playing and having a performance at the game." Mr. barry says.

I raise my hand. "Yes ms. McClellan." He points at me. "Will I cheer or preform or both?" I asked. "Well lucky for you. You can cheer. But if you want to come in for one of the songs you may. I recommend the one you are having a duet with a clarinet." He says. I nod. I wonder which person I'm dueting with.

*at lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria and saw two guys getting stuff grown at them. It was the douche throwing he stuff. I walked over to him and stuck a fork in the table. I then walk away. They all look at me. I go to the table. "Um hi." I say. They both look up. "Um hey." Says a boy with blond hair. "Sam right?" I asked him.

He nods. "And colby?" I asked. The boy with brown hair nods. I sat infront of them both. "Im-" I start. "You are clarisse." Said colby. "Yeah. How did you know?" I asked.

Colby pov.

"Yeah. How did you know?" She asked. I wanted to say how I love been watching you and I think your so pretty. I wanted to tell her I knew before highschool. "Well you do sit behind me in the trumpet section." I say with a shrug. "True. Hey were y'all late this morning cause we have to preform at the football game in two weeks." She tells me and sam. We face palm. "See if my car didn't break down we wouldn't have been late." I say to sam. "I can fix that." Clarisse says excitedly but then looks down embarrassed.

"Thats awesome a girl who can fix cars." Sam says. I can see clarisse smile. She then tells someone to come sit down. A girl sits in front of sam. Sam looks and he looked at her as if he just saw an angel. I started laughing. I nudge him. "Um I'm sam." He says to the girl. "Katrina but you can call me kat." The girl says.

"Yay we all know each other now." Clarisse says. "Hey clarisse can we call you reese?" I asked. She nods.

Clarisse pov.

Colby was so cute and adorable. He was also a nerdy emo type boy. He was so awesome. He had a great laughs and a nice cute smile. He also had the deepest sexiest voice ever. Is he a freshman. Is he a sophomore. "Hey colby what grade you in?" I asked. "I'm a junior." He says. My heart felt as if its been stabbed. "Well that means we all only get to hang out for two years." I pout. "I know I guess we will have to make the most of it." Sam says.

All of a sudden devyn and manda walked in with two guys. They both looked like hey were on the football team. They walked over to us. "Hey guys. Meet me and Amanda's boyfriends. This is corey and thats elton." Says devyn. We all wave. "Well this is colby and sam." I say.

Amanda and devyn are juniors as well. Me and Katrina are the only freshmans.

*two weeks later*

"Where the fuck is colby!? We have a duet together." I asked sam.

He just shrugs.

Hello welcome to the stuff. I love you all and I'm insane.