#3

*time skipped to Christmas*

It was Christmas day it was also cold. I woke up to sam shaking me and colby awake. I jumped up and ran downstairs. We watched the kids open presents. I ended up getting colby a stuffed koala. (like the one he always has.)

He got me a necklace with nerd on it.

*let's skip to junior year for kat and clarisse*

Its been a year and colby still hasn't texted or called. He hasn't even came to see me. I decided to become a vlogger and kat was a singer. I was on Snapchat and saw a post from colby. I looked at it and it showed him by a pool. The caption was 'loving LA'.

That when I broke down in the hallway. Kat saw me and rushed to me. She looked at my phone and hugged me. "How could he just leave me. Why would he do that?" I ask kat. She just shrugs and hugs me tighter. "Well I was gonna tell you later. But I have tickets to LA." She says. I smiled alittle.

*time skipped to a week.*

We are leaving Kansas. Its time to leave home. Me and kat got an apartment in LA. We were excited about it. I just hope I dont end up running into colby. After the plane ride we get off and get our stuff. We take a uber to our new apartment. "Um I promised sam if I ever moved here I would go see him." She says. I cross my arms. "Fine but I won't hug colby." I say.

She nods. We call and uber and get to the house sam lives in with colby and some other roommates. We arrive and I get out and wait for Katrina. She stood beside me. We connected arms and went to the front door. "Wow their house is huge." She says. I nod. A man with a beard opens the door. "Hey elton." Kat says. "Sup." He says. I wave. Elton let's us in. "Sam is in the kitchen with colby." Elton says as we walk in.

I roll my eyes at the name colby. We went to the kitchen. "Sam!" Kat screams. Sam looks up along with colby. "Kat!" He screams. "Colby!" Colby yells. "Clarisse?" I say. Sam comes anf hugs me. I then cross my arms as my eyes land on colby.
He just looks at me. "Wow its been year." Sam says. "Yep." I look up. "Yeah..a fucking whole year of feeling alone." I say looking at colby. Colby looks down at his phone. I roll my eyes. "Um sam I need to show you someing outside." Kat says. Sam nods and follows kat.

After they left I sat my phone down. "A year colby. A whole year..No calls, no text, nothing from you. A whole year of people telling me that I shouldn't have gotten with you. A whole year of not knowing where you fucking went..and dont say sorry cause sorry won't do or say shit." I tell him. He sighs. "Look reese I didn't want to hurt you okay. I know I hurt you but I mean physically...you may think I left you because I hated you or didn't love you. I just didn't want to hurt you like I hurt the others." He tells me.

"So you think that I cared. I dont care colby. I know you won't hurt me." I argue. "And what if I have did. What would you have done. You wouldnt have been able to do shit about it." He said getting up and in my face. I look down at Colby's balled up fist. I gulped. He relaxes a bit. "See...I have a bad temper...I have depression...Being called names and being pushed around does stuff to you reese." He tells me.

I sighed and looked at him. "I wasn't always the popular kid that everyone liked." I say. Colby looked up at me. "I came from Oklahoma. I grew up where very many people bullied me. It got to the point where I threatened to kill myself or others. I even have scares on my body...I'm not just some perfect girl...after I met you all that changed me." I say tears running down my face. Colby grabbed my face and wiped the tears. "Can I see?" He asked.

I nodded. He lifted up my sleeve to see my arms. He started leaving little kisses on my arm where every scar was. "Where else are there." He asked. I pointed to my stomach. He smiled and lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach. I then pointed to my neck. He chuckled and kissed my neck a bit.
He then grabbed my face and kissed me. I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and put me on the counter. I pulled away and giggled. "Stop." I push him lightly. He chuckles. "Are we together again?" He asked. "Is the colby Robert Brock asking me out again." I say sarcastically. "I guess I am." He says with a smile.

I laugh and kiss him again. He smiled. Kat and sam came in and saw us. "Ha 10 bucks." Kat said. Sam pouted and gave her 10 dollars. I giggled and looked at colby. Colby scratches the back of his head.

*time skipped*

We were sitting around talking about our past. "Oh my gosh. Do y'all remember when we all had to kiss a Santa Claus. It was so weird." I say. "Colby licked Santa's cheek." Sam says. I laughed at the memory. "Bruh remember when colby and clarisse killed the national anthem with the clarinet and trumpet." Kat says. "Wow you three were in band together." Elton says.