#2

"Where the fuck is colby?! We have a duet together." I asked sam. He just shrugs. I had my cheerleading outfit on. As I was about to lose hope I saw colby run in. I ran to him and hugged him. "Oh my god. I thought you wouldnt come." I say. "I wouldnt let you down. Im cheering for you." He says. "Well technically-" he shushes me and shoos me away. I laugh and run off with my trumpet. I went to where all the cheerleaders are. I saw devyn. I wave and she waves me over.

"Did he make it." She asked. I nodded and smiled. We all started stretching and rehersing. I also had to warm up my instrument. Then the game starts. We were cheering away. I was watching colby the whole time. Soon it was half time and its time for me and Colby's duet.

We are gonna do the star spangled banner together. After it was done everyone clapped and cheered. I hugged him and we had to go back to our places. As it was the few last minutes on the clock number 56 was running. He was running and we were all cheering him on. He makes our last touch down. We all Cheer and everyone was so happy. Colby was standing there. Brandon l zoo Juliowalked up to me and tried to kiss me. I swirved and ran to colby. I went and looked at him. I crashed my lips into his. All of a sudden it started raining. We pulled away and smiled to each other. Our friends were cheering us on. Brandon looked at me with anger.

We all went inside and got dry. Wow its a win for me and the football team. We were all going home and colby was gonna take me home. As we were driving he took me past my street. "Oh my god. We are going on an adventure aren't we?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Look behind us." He says. I looked and saw devyn and Amanda's car. "Is everyone going?" I asked. He nods.

"Time for a bond fire." He says. I smiled and looked out the window. We ended up at a beach area. "Where are we?" I asked. "Well while the popular kids and jocks and people who think they are so great go to clubs and everything. Us geeks, nerds, emos, goths, hippies, band people, and just about anyone who is put down or bullied come here to enjoy everything life has to offer. We bond and have fun. Sometimes get drunk. We also get to eat. This is a happy place for anyone who is downgraded or who has been abused, bullied, beaten, put down, shamed." He says. "Wow." I say amazed.

He chuckled and let me out of the car. We held hands and walked down to he bond fire. Everyone was greeting us so kindly. Everyone gave hugs and I'm a loser for hugs. Colby took me to alittle part of the area. "I like to sit here and think sometimes. I like to enjoy everything. Sometimes I think of you." He says. I look at him. "Really?" I asked. He nods. I blush. He grabs my face and kisses me again.

"I love you Reese." He says. "I love you nerd." I say. He laughs and pushes me alittle. We ended up play fighting then getting drinks and everything.

*time skipped*

Everything died down and my group of friends and me were sitting in a circle discussing our futures. We all had the idea of moving to L.A and being internet famous. Katrina wanted to be a singer, I wanted to be with colby and just live life to the fullest and travel the world, we all wanted to be close by. We all loved to be around each other.

*moths later*

It was the middle of the school year. I was still going to my video game club. All my friends know now so I dont have to keep it a bug secret. Band was awesome for the fact my boyfriend was in here with me.

Brandon hasn't still left me alone. He keeps bothering me. It was Christmas time and since my family doesn't celebrate Christmas. I'm spending it with Colby.

About my parents. My mom always works, and my dad is in jail. I was abused as a child. I dont feel much love with my family. Colby's mom gives me all her love. I was also an only child. Colby's siblings love me.

*skip to Christmas vacation*

I woke up and got my bag ready. This is gonna be the first time me and him stay the night together. I grab my keys and leave. I get to Colby's house and walked in. "I'm home mom!" I yell. Mrs. Brock walks in and hugs me. I hug back. The two kids run in and hug me.

"Colby is upstairs." Said mom. (She calls Colby's mom. Mom.) I nod and walked upstairs. I got to his room and knocked. "Wait. I'm not done." He says. Soon he opens the door and he turns me around. He covers my eyes. I giggle and try to peek. "No." He says with a chuckle.
He lead me into his room then uncovered my eyes. There were Christmas lights hung up. Decorations up. It was so cool. "This is amazing." I say. "It took awhile." He says as if he ran a marathon. "I love it." I say. "I love you." He said kissing my nose. "I love you more." I say kissing his cheek.

There was a knock. "GUESS WHO'S HERE?" We hear sam say. We both got up and ran to sam. We squished him on the floor. Finally we talked and I watched them film their first YouTube video.

I thought it was very cute and amusing. They were really awkward but come on they tried. Its only their first video. I think its cool. I took a picture for Instagram and it involved sam and colby in the back ground. They ruined my picture but I posted it anyway.

I love my boys. But mostly I love colby.