Gone

Travis

Having had fallen asleep with Harlow after watching her for hours, it was now morning. He woke up to look over at Harlow. She had gone missing. Where could she be? He looked around frantically looking for her. He tried to find her scent, but couldn't find anything. He looked in the bathroom and saw the mirror shattered. It wasn't like that before he fell asleep. He saw blood on the shattered glass. Harlow's.

His face which was white was now even more pale. He smelled Diego all over her. "How dare does he think he can just take her. She's mine, not his." He was angry and upset. "What could he be doing to my girl, my girl! Diego you're going to pay for this."

He ran out the door following Harlow's trail. He realized he must of put her in a car. This makes it much harder to track her. He pulled out his phone and texted one of his friends.

Travis 8:25am
Hey It's Travis, I need a favor. Harlow, well, she's gone. I need your help. Please text me back as soon as you can.

Jake 8:30am
Hey Travis. Harlow went missing? That's terrible man. I'll be over ASAP to help you out. You still live where you are right? SYS buddy.

As Travis put away his phone Jake walked up to him. I'm no time Jake picked up her scent, shifted into his werewolf form, and led Travis to where Harlow is.

Jake as you can clearly tell is a werewolf. Travis only trusts Jake because they have been friends forever, and Travis knows he wouldn't hurt him.

They stopped at an abandoned house in the middle of the woods. The worse came to Travis's thoughts. He carefully crept inside being as quiet as he possibly could. He looked around a corner and saw Harlow. She was laying on the floor, barely alive. She had blood everywhere. She was still breathing though. A door opened, and it was Diego. It took all of his strength not to kill Diego and he waited for the right moment to attack.