The Big Day

Harlow

It's the big day. I'm so scared. The dress that Diego's mother picked out is so beautiful, along with the whole set up too. I'm so grateful that she did all this. How she did all this is a bigger question, but like I said. Im super excited...and terrified.

"Everything okay Harlow? You look so pretty. Hey, I snuck a peek at Diego. Not spoiling anything but he looks rather dashing himself. I've been trying to keep him from coming back here for the past hour." Laughing she does a final check to my hair.

"I'm sure he's quite handsome. I love the dress, the set-up, everything! Has he really been trying to get back here?"

Shaking her head yes, we both burst into laughter. "C'mon Harlow everyone is waiting."

"I-I can't."

Pulling an arm around me she starts. "Hey, everyone has the jitters. You will be fine, I promise." Shaking my head we walk out of the dressing room. The first thing that catches my eyes are Diego. He's so handsome just like his mother said.

The music cues and I find myself walking down the isle. The whole pack seems to be here. It doesn't take long to get to Diego. We say our vows and it's official, I'm married to the man I love.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Diego

"Hey beautiful, I have a long day planned for us, we are going to the Bahamas."

She wakes up rubbing her eyes like the princess she is and wraps her arms around me."Five more minutes."

I laugh, "No...not five more minutes, now you can either get up, or...I can carry you to the car and dress your lazy bum." Of course she doesn't budge and I go to pick her up.

"Okay, okay I'm getting up. I'm tired though."

"Yes I know we had a long day but it's not over yet."

—10 minutes later—

I carry her out to the car and I start driving to the airport. Harlow is asleep next to me for now and everything is perfect like it should be.

BANG

The car tires are slashed and I almost loose control of the car as we go flying into the guard rail. Harlow is okay thank goodness but who I see doesn't make me happy.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Who did Diego see? Was it his arch-enemy Travis? Was is someone else? Was it another vampire or werewolf? Find out next chapter!