kissing scene pt 4

-

-

"We can't let anyone know." I mutter into Finn's shoulder, still engulfed in our hug.

"Right, right." Finn agrees, backing away, "Not even Gaten and Caleb?"

"If they knew we liked each other, they'd never leave you alone."

Finn nods, and there is another knock at the door.

I shove Finn away, "Hide!" I whisper-yell.

"Who is it?" I shout while quickly helping Finn find a hiding spot.

"Millie!" A British voice sounds from outside the door.

"Ok. Coming!"

Finn hides behind a rack of clothes, as he kneels down I rush to open the door.

I open the door and see Millie standing there, waving, with a sweet smile.

"Hey Mil." I greet her, and move so she can walk in.

"Hey y/n!" Millie says happily, finding a seat on the couch. "Have you seen Finn?" She asks.

"Uhh--" I hesitate, for I hate lying. "Um no."

She nods. "Oh, Gaten and Caleb have been looking for him."

"Really?" I gulp. "Yeah, I haven't seen him." I tell her, taking a seat on the couch beside her.

I nervously look over at the clothing rack.

"Speaking of Finn," Millie speaks up and I turn my head to look at her. "You guys--kissed?"

I laugh uncomfortably, "Yeah."

"Gaten and Caleb told me how they walked in on you guys making out or something?"

"Oh my gosh, we weren't making out!" I roll my eyes in anger. "We were just practicing for a kissing sce--"

"Wait, you guys kissed on the show?!" Millie leaps up, grabbing my arm in excitement.

"Yes, the Duffer Brothers forced us to."

"Yay!" Millie claps her hands, "I saw the ship posts on Instagram." She laughs. "I ship you guys."

I laugh along.

"Anyways so in my next scene, Shawn suggested--" Millie begins but gets cut off by a sudden noise.

Finn had sneezed.

She jumps up, completely startled and confused. "What was that?" She questions in panic.

I try to think of something quickly, "It was my phone." I explain, patting my phone in my back pocket.

"No, no." Millie shakes her head. "It came from over there." She points to the clothing rack.

"What? No it was my phone." I lyingly reassure her.

"Y/N, I don't believe you, why would you have a sneeze as your ringtone?" Millie snaps, going towards the clothing rack. I rushingly follow her, trying to stop her, before she moves the clothing rack.

"Millie, wait--" I grab her arm, she shakes me off and pushes the clothing rack, and Finn is still in the same position, but now revealed to Millie.

"Oh my god, is that--." She whispers to herself. "What is Finn doing in your dressing room?" She asks like an angry mother. Finn stands up awkwardly.

"What's going on?" Millie questions with fury. "Y/N, why would you lie to me?"

"Uh-um," I begin but get cut off by Finn.

"Millie, it's a long story, but there is nothing between us." Finn says with a gulp.

"Doesn't seem like it." She remarks, and crosses her arms. "Why would you have to hide him from me?"

"We didn't want you to think there's anything going on." I break in.

Millie rolls her eyes, "Seriously guys? We're not in 3rd grade anymore. You don't have to keep everything a secret."

"Sorry Mil." I sincerely apologize, and look down at the floor. I hear footsteps toward the door and I hear the door slam shut. I look up to see Millie gone with Finn standing in front of me.

a/n: ??idek