Goodbye

The next day...

I was officially moved in to Tristan's house. I love him he is such a good friend.  But today I had to go back and say bye to Jake. I texted him and apparently we are meeting at a Cafe. I drove there and when I saw him I hugged him. He wrapped his hands around ny waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We looked into each others eyes. Tess I will miss you. He said. He kissed me on the lips. We kissed for awhile. I remembered I had a room booked at a hotel. Lets go to my hotel room Jake. Ok Tess. We went to my hotel room and went to my room. As soon as I closed the door Jake picked me up and put me on the bed. We started making out. Then I pulled away. Somehow Jake's shirt was off. We continued to make out then Jake pulled off my shirt revealing my bra. He stripped me down and then well you probably know...

Hours later...

I woke up and put on my clothes.

Why did we do that?

Because it was fun he answers and because we should have a goid goodbye.

Hey guys thanks for reading ny story! Thank you for reading all the way to the end. I wanted to end it since Chance has a new girlfriend but a new book will be coming out soon! I love all the people that read my book thank you so much! But I hoped you enjoyed this story. And just to clarify this is the last chapter.