Not married

I woke up the next morning feeling sick to my stomach. So i just laid in bed and started editing my vlog. Then i heard a knock on the front door I decided not to get it and I continued editing.

2 hours later

At this point its around 8 o'clock in the morning. So i got up and went to take a shower. When i was finished I went downstairs to make some eggs. Then Chance's cousin came down the stairs. Oh hi i said. Hello you muat be Tessa. Umm yes I am Tessa. Hi my name is Ally. Oh hi Ally i said. Would you like some eggs? No thanks she said. Oh yeah umm Chance- Dont mention him i said. Oh ok then she went back up the stairs. Then...Chance came down. I just looked at him. He wouldn't look me straight in the eye. Chance I want you to hear me out. I love you and I want to be with you and well we are married.. I said to him. No we aren't that was for Jake's vlog. Those words really hurt me. But then he said I don't want to be married I want to have a normal relationship I want us to be able just be friends. Oh ok I said. Wait just one last kiss? Chance came over to me grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close and then leaned in to kiss me. I still felt something. I think he did too because he picked me up and continued to kiss me. Then he put me on the ground took my hand and led me upstairs. I guess we aren't just friends.