Do you like me??

Chance's P.O.V

I woke up and got ready for the day. (Took a shower. got dressed and brushed my teeth) I laid back on my bed and looked through social media.

30 minutes later

Soon enough i heard some noises downstairs.

Tessa's P.O.V

I woke up pretty early. I went to see if anyone was awake. I went to Chance and Anthony's room. They were both asleep. Looking at Chance i thought that he looked pretty cute sleeping.

30 minutes later

I decided to go downstairs and make some eggs. (And no i didn't spend all that time staring at Chance) While i was cooking i heard someone awake upstairs.

Chance's P.O.V

I decided to go downstairs to check everything out and i saw Tessa the most beautiful girl in team 10. Tessa turned around and smiled at me i smiled back of course and she asked me if i wanted any eggs i said yes as i was quite hungry.

Tessa's P.O.V

I heard someone coming down the stairs and i turned around to see it was Chance. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I asked him if he wanted any eggs and he said yes.

Chance's P.O.V

We started making eggs together and i decided to get the flour out and put some on her face Tessa said i was sooo dead. Then she put flour all over my face then we caught ourselves really close together. I thought it was the perfect time to confess.

Tessa I-I really like you and i hope you feel the same way i blurted out.

Tessa's P.O.V

So we started making eggs together and for some reason Chance got out the flour. Then he came over and put flour on my face. I told him he was soooo dead and i put flour on his face. So we started to mess around and then we found ourselves really close together. Chance confessed to me and i said