Party

"Liza" a voice said. "LIZA!" they yelled. 

L- "What?" I said in an annoyed voice. I open my eyes to see Gabbie laughing. I threw a pillow at her. 

G- "Hey, you didn't need to throw that" she said throwing it back. 

L- "You didn't need to wake me up" I said laying back down covering my face. "What time is it anyways?" 

G- "About 8" 

L- "Why would you wake me up? How did you get in anyways?" 

G- "I woke you up because I was bored and alone and I got in using a spare key the land lord had"

L- "You couldn't have gone to someone else and woke them up?"

G- "The only other people I know are guys and I'm not sending my morning with them"

L- "What about Corrina or Kristen or David?" 

G- "Corrina is out of town, Kristen and Scott are still sleeping, and David is probably sleeping"

L-  "I wonder why considering it freaking 8 in the morning. Why are you up so early?"

G- "To be honest I don't really know"

L- "Ugh"  I knew there was no way I was going back to sleep. Especially not with Gabbie here. I got up and got dressed and ready for the day even though I really didn't want to. Me and Gabbie hung out at my place until it was late enough for everyone else to be awake. 

G- "So you and David are still just friends?"

L- "Yes, is that a problem?"

G- "It's obvious you guys like each other"

L- "What no"

G- "Um, yes"

L- "Give me one example that says me and David like each other"

G- "Ok, it's the way you guys look at each other"

L- "With our eyes?"

G- "Haha very funny but you know what I meant"

L- "I'm telling you we don't like each other"

G- "Ok whatever. So there's this party tonight wanna go?"

L- "Sure"

 Even though I wasn't in the party mood I decided to go to make more friends. I liked parties but I never went to any in high school because of my parents. They were protective and I never minded because that meant I was gonna graduate high school. I obviously did. Thanks parents. Anyways I got ready for the party. She never said what type of party it was so I dressed in a appropriate dress. 

Considering it's LA I would assume a more adult party

Considering it's LA I would assume a more adult party. I texted Gabbie and told her I was ready. Within about 20 minutes she picked me up. She didn't tell me David was there. 

L- "You never said David was gonna be here"

G-"Would you have changed into something else if I did?" 

L- I probably would have "no"

G- "Yea ok'

L- "We are just friends, nothing more nothing less"

G- "Hey David"

L-"What"

G-"Gotcha, if you guys are just friends then why does your face turn red when your around him?"

L-"Um actually you cant tell when my face is red because I'm a little brown girl"

G- "Whatever come on"

We went into the party and met up with David. After a while I wanted to show him the view. I know what Gabbie is gonna say and or ask. 

L- "This is beautiful"

D- "Yea thanks for bringing me up here" 

L- "No problem"

Our eyes met and we kissed. Then there was literal fireworks in the background. We broke the kiss and stood there for a moment. He started walking off and I picked up some rocks to remember that moment. I went back in after him. 

G- "What happened up there?"

L- "Nothing I showed him the view if LA"

G-"Mhmm"

L- "Don't believe me, ask David" 

G- "Fine. David"

D- "What"

G-"Did anything happen with you and Liza up there?"

D- "No she wanted me to see the view, you should have come with us it's beautiful"

G-"I know I live here I've seen many views of LA"

D- "Okay then" 

L- "I told you"

G- "You guys could have came up with something to say because you knew I was gonna ask"

L- "I knew you were gonna ask but we didn't come up with a story"

G- "Ok sure"

For the rest of the time we mainly joked around and danced. The party ended around 4 am so we all went home. I had Gabbie stay over because I could tell she was tired. I let her borrow some pjs and I changed into pjs. We soon fell asleep later.