November 28

L- So it's been four months since me and David kissed. No one else knows.  We especially aren't telling Gabbie because of obvious reasons. I'm hanging out with David today. It's only 9am he's supposed to be here at 12. I'm still in my pjs and I'll get ready around 11. I wait awhile before getting ready because i don't like getting ready so early unless I have to. I hate early mornings so right now I'm sitting on my couch watching Netflix and eating cereal. I realize that it's 11:45 and I was distracted so I race to my closet and quickly put something together. By time I'm ready it's 11:53 and I'm just putting my shoes on when the doorbell rings.

D- "Hello"

L- "Hey"

D- "So where do you want to go first?"

L- "Um definitely Starbucks. I need my caffeine"

D- "Off to Starbucks. Where to after that?"

L-"Target for like five hours."

D-"Ok"

L- We get to Starbucks and order our coffee. Then we go to target and I wasn't kidding we were there for like five hours. After that we headed back to my place to hangout.

D-"Hey Liza?"

L-"Hhmm"

D-"I was wondering if you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?"

L-"Yea I will. Oh no"

D-"Oh so it's a no?"

L-"Oh no, I said no because we know what Gabbie is gonna do"

D-"Oh I was worried for a sec"

L-"We'll don't be because my answer is yes"

D-"Ok"

L- We hung out at my place for a while longer until it was late and David left. We decided not to tell our friends or fans just yet. We waiting a few months. I changed into shorts and a t shirt and went to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter and waiting so long to update.