Revealing

L- Today is the day me and David are telling our friends we're dating. We are going to tell our fans we're dating after our friends so our friends don't see and get mad that we didn't tell them first.

*Knock*

L- That must be David. He's picking me up to go reveal the news.

D- "Hey, you ready to face our friends?"

L- "Probably not but, let's do this"

L- We hold hands as we walk out to his car. On the way there we are making jokes and preparing to reveal the news.

D- "Hello?"

L- "We have important news"

L&D- "WERE DATING!" We shouted that and everyone came running in the living room.

S&K- "Aww"

H&Z- "Worlds cutest couple"

S&K- Gives them a dirty look.

G- "I KNEW IT! I knew this day would come! I'm so happy!"

L- "Gabbs calm down

D- "Calm down? Uh no honey. A ship has sailed and I'm cheering from the docks."

L- I cant help but laugh at the fact that everyone is so happy. All we did was start dating. Everyone's wish came true I guess.

Me and David look at each other and then we leave to go to Target. We hang out and have fun there before he drops me off at my house.

L- "I'll see you tomorrow, little brown girl is out." I close the door on him but open it a second later. "Love you"

D- "Love you too"

L- I change and get ready for bed. I edit a video and upload it, text David, get on instagram and other social media's. I turn off my light and go to bed. Today has been great.

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for waiting so long to upload I've been having a rough time because I just lost my grandpa.