Chapter 8

Demi's POV

"Your attention please, passangers for Virgin America, flight 4387 to Atlanta, depature time 10.30 AM, immediate bording please at gate B13"

That's my flight! I stood up and walked to gate B13. You may ask yourself, why I'm on my way to Atlanta, right? Well, reason number one is that Sophia's new school is only one hour away from there and I wanted to surprise her and reason number 2...drum roll, please...I had to start my new job as a music teacher at Rosewood Academy on tuesday. Didn't expect that, huh? Since the recording for my next album was still months away, I didn't have anything better to do. And when I went at the school's website, I read that they were looking for a new music teacher, I thought about it for a minute and decided to call and ask if I could have the job. They said yes immediately. Maybe because I was a platinum selling musician...I don't know. My main goal was to show my little sis how sorry I am. Hopefully she will forgive me. Oh and I wanted to make sure she was safe. Since that phone call last night I was a little worried. Because of that boy in the background...

After a couple of hours my flight finally landed and the driver, the school sent, brought me there. We arrived one hour later at the campus. It was stunning. I made my way to the front desk in the main building, where a two men and a woman were waiting for me. I greeted them and shook their hands.

"Hello, Miss Lovato. My name is Mr Heart, I'm the principal, we talked over the phone" One of the men said.

"Yes, I remember" I replied politely.

"This is Mr Baker and that's Mrs White, our secretary. She will show you your apartment. It's in dorm house 4, that's where your little sister is living as well. It has its own bathroom and kitchen but you're allowed to use the cafeteria whenever you want" he said.

Yes! Same house as Sophia. 

"Oh and could you please not tell anyone I'm here? I wanna surprise my sister on tuesday in class"

"Yeah, sure"

Then Mrs White showed me the way to my new home. Luckily we didn't meet Sophia. So far so good. Now I only have to stay in here until Tuesday...it's Saturday. Didn't really think this through. After the secretary had left, I decided to make myself a home. I unpacked my cloths and the other personal things I brought. I obviously couldn't take everything I owned with me because I still had a house back in L.A. 

 Sophia's POV

"So, I heared that Mr Emory left Rosewood Academy without a reason" Libby told me on our way to German class on Monday morning.

"Really? When?"

"Trish told me that he left on Friday afternoon but you know Trish. You can't be sure whether what she says is the truth or a lie. And Callie said, she heared that the new music is very young. Like 21 or something. I hope he's hot" Liberty smirked.

"Maybe it's a woman, Libby"

"Yeah...hope not. He..." she looked at me "Or she is going to live in our house with us. In Mr Emory's old apartment"

Then we arrived at the class room. Ms Theobald came in one minute later and about 10 hands shot in the air immediately. Our teacher was clearly confused because nobody has ever even paid a little intention to her class let alone raised their hand. But after she recoverd from that little shock she said :"Umm ... Marvin?" she pointed at the athletic built guy in the back, telling him to speak.

"Is the new music teacher a woman or a guy?" he asked. Then everybody else's hands went down. I guess they all had the same question.

For some reason Ms Theobald looked at me for a short moment before she spoke. "It's a woman" Hearing Libby groan next to me made me chuckle a bit. She wanted to have a Mr Fitz (A/N: PLL Reference) to make out with. Too bad for her. Then the lesson began but nobody actually listened to the teacher infront of the class, trying to teach us something about the tenses in the german language.

The rest of the day went by without any incident. School was boring and Libby and I spent lunch in an empty class room doing homework as usually. Even volleyball practice was uneventfull because Zack was serving detention for not doing homework. In the evening Liberty and I shared a salad to make the hunger go away but it didn't work. When we were back in the room after dinner, we continued writing our italian essay that we had started before. After we were done doing that we got ready for bed and went to sleep.

 I woke up the next morning by someone throwing a pillow at me. When I sat up I saw Libby running through the room, still in her pyjamas and with messy hair. "We overslept. School starts in 15 minutes and our first two lessons are Musical Education with the new teacher. We definitely won't make a good first impression"

I jumped up and threw the uniform on. Then I brushed my teeth, hair did my make up within 5 minutes. Then I grabbed my bag and stuffed my music stuff in it. "Six minutes! There's no way we're gonna be on time" But since it was worth a try, we ran. The second we entered the music/arts house (Yeah, this school has its own house for that department) the school bell rang.

 "Run!" I yelled at Libby, who was still several feet behind me. When I was infront of the door to the class room, I didn't even bother knocking, I just bursted in. My class mates were all staring at me and the woman, standing with her back turned at me, turned around and grinned.

No way...This can't be happening...

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed. One second later Liberty stormed in.

"Sorry...we overslept we-" she stopped when she saw, who our new teacher was "Holy..."

"I'm your new music teacher and house supervisor" My sister smiled proudly. "But whatever...It's nice of the two of you to actually show up. Please take a seat, we're gonna talk about this later" her voice was suddenly sternly.

I shot her a death glare as I was making my way to my desk in 4th row. I could feel Demi's eyes watching me. After Liberty and Iwere seated, Demi said:"Where were we? Oh yeah right. So, my name is Demi but for you it's Ms Lovato. As I said earlier, I'm your new music teacher and the supervisor of house number 4, where most of you are staying at"

Then Demi or Ms Lovato began teaching the first of our two periods. She was actually a pretty good teacher because she was funny and she was able to fascinate us students. But that didn't change the fact that I was angry as fuck. Who does she think she is? I told her I'm fine and that I don't want to talk to her ever again but she just doesn't give a shit about what I want. She wants to have contact with me but what I want isn't important to her. And I'm sure she used her fame to get the job. Somebody else out there deserved this job so much more than Demi.

After the first period ended she said:" Everyone? Let's take a five minute break. Sophia and Liberty? Would you two join me outside of the class room?"

"Do we have a choice?" I sighed.

"Nope and now come"

Libby and I looked at each other before standing up and leaving the room after Demi. When the door was closed she started:" Okay. Liberty I let you go with a warning. You can go back in"

L:" Thank you" she went back .

Then Demi turned to me and smiled "I missed you so much" she tried to hug me but I pushed her away. Her smile fell and she looked hurt.

D:" I'm sorry. I really am. You can't stay angry at me"

S:" I can and I will. Can I please go back in?"

D:"No. I haven't told you your punishment yet. A warning for coming to late and for cussing in class...hmm let's see. Now I know. Come to my apartment at 4 PM. You'll help me unpack. I already started when I arrived but I'm not done just yet. Then we'll talk and don't you dare to be late or not come at all"

What the hell?

S:" That's unfair"

Demi smirked:" Yeah, whatever. Class continues in two minutes. Oh and now that I'm actually thinking about it...bring your pyjama and tolietries with you"

A/N: Aloha friends! Here is Chapter 8. Didn't expext that, huh? Demi as a teacher? Me neither. But I wanted her and Sophia be at the same place...but Sophia moving back home after a week would be weird and I wasn't in the mood for a family day soo....this is what you get and I hope you like it.

If you have any idea for this or my ther stories (plz check them out) let me know

Please Comment & Vote :)

Love y'all <33