Chapter 3

Silver POV

I woke up after that event last night. I yawned as I stood up and stretch, I glance at my shirt there's a ......... Blood stains on my shirt?!

I rush towards the bathroom and looked at the mirror. The wound that barricade did is longer than I thought. It reached my jawline, I must forget to bandage that too.

I sigh as I reopened the bandages and went for a shower. To be honest.... It's very stings.

*Timeskip*

After having a nice shower I used my black sleeveless hoodie, a black jeans, and a white plain shirt. I also used my Silver dog tags when I was a little kid, it's from my birthday 23 years ago.

I put some blue ointments and reapplied the bandages. I looked at myself on the mirror. I looked very......... Just me being normal cause I'm a Tomboy what do you expect.

I went to the kitchen and called for my pups to eat their breakfast they eat it happily as they finished I washed their dishes and went out to town. The pups never have trouble at home so I let them alone at home.

I didn't have breakfast at home so I went to McDonald's. I ordered a cheeseburger, Pepsi and some Fries. I paid my orders and for 5 minutes I search for a empty table until I found it need the window. Hmm lucky me.

I sat down there and takes a sip of my Pepsi and played Minecraft on my phone. I glance outside to see a green rescue hummer parked in front of McDonald's. Then the driver door opened to reveal a man aged 30 or 40 maybe.

His hair is same as the hummer with red streaks. He wears a white doctor coat, green shirt and a rectangle shaped glasses. He also used a gray jeans and brown shoes.

He opened the passenger seat and picked up a child, probably 5 years old and....... Is that Annabelle?. I saw them walks inside.

I chuckled as i continue to play Minecraft. I already build a big house with 4 rooms and many more until I feel a tug on my sleeve. I looked who just pulled my sleeve and my thought telling me it's Annabelle. Welp it's true, it's her.

"Silvy hurt... " She said as she pointed at my right eye. I smiled at her then picks her up and put her on my lap as I played with her hair.

"It's alright. Silvy is fine. Besides, it will heal. Now don't be sad okay Anna?" I asked her. She nodded and I told her my Famous Puns and Jokes. She laughed and giggled at my jokes. I chuckled as I continue told her my Puns.

Ratchet POV

Sarah told me that I have to accompany Annabelle to McDonald's. I don't like that place, but for Anna I'll do anything or Sarah will be pissed.

So I went inside with Anna holding my hand as she tug my sleeve. She looked at me with a pleading look "A Happy Meal please Ratchie?" She said, I just sigh and nodded. Her eyes lit up as she cheered.

I chuckled as I went to the line. I already ordered her Happy Meal and glance at her. I looked shocked that she's not beside me. I looked around as I heard her laughter and giggle.

I saw her on a lap of a teenage girl aged 18. I approached them as I heard them telling jokes.

"And my Friend sister is at the kitchen holding a knife for cooking and I said 'Knife to meet you' " The girl said as Anna laughed at her joke.

I approach to them as I tap the girl shoulder from behind. She stopped joking and she looked at me.

Silver POV

I looked at the man with Anna before. Anna looked at him and grinned "Ratchie! This is Silvy!" She said as I chuckled at her as I play with her hair.

"You can sit beside me if you want" I said to him as I shifted to the side and let him sat next to me. he accepted my offer as Anna tapped my nose twice. I chuckled as she moved herself to Ratchie lap.

"So, Whats your name? Anna calls ya Ratchie" i asked him. "My name is Ratchet as what my Team called me. I'm a Medical Officer at the military. And who are you may i ask?" he explained.

I smiled "My name is Silver 'Hunter' Woods but you can call me Silver or Hunter" I introduced myself at him. He stared at me shocked i went confused as i snapped my fingers in front of his face.

Ratchet POV

i can't believe i just found her. I remember every words that Lennox said at base.

*Flashback*

"okay everyone we have a new mission, Is to find a Girl who already have contacts with the Decepticon. She is the Daughter of Jonathan Woods and Kimberly Woods. Her name is Silver 'Hunter' Woods. I want all Autobots to search for her before the Decepticon found her first" Lennox explained the Mission. Optimus Nodded in Agreement and Explained the plan to us.

*End of Flashback*

My thought been cut by her who is snapping her finger in front of my face "you okay there Ratchet?" she asked. i just cleared my throat and fixing my glasses

"yes. I'm Alright. Just thinking about a Mission before from our leader" i said to her. She hummed then lean to the chair and stared at my Alt mode before her eyes went wide and stare at the Autobot Insigna

Silver POV

Aish! that's the same symbol as the Black Truck yesterday! that mean that he's one of the Big Bots but the nice one. I stare at it shocked until Ratchet tapped my shoulder snapping me back to reality.

I shakes my head and looked at him "sorry. I just spaced out after seeing that symbol on your rescue hummer" i said to him.

He stood up and carried Anna who already asleep "Silver, can you come with me?" he asked. My face went confused then shrugged as i stood up and followed him to his hummer.

He opened the passenger door and i went in and sat nicely and he carefully put Anna on my lap as he closed the door and went to the Driver seat as he Drive to somewhere i don't know where

"umm not to mention Ratchet, but where are we going?" i asked unsure about this. "We are going to base" he said bluntly and the ride went silent. Not to mention......I fell asleep.

*Timeskip*

Ratchet POV

We arrived at NEST as Anna instantly opened the door and goes to her father. I looked at her, she's sleeping very peaceful as i shook her lightly "Silver, wake up. We're here" i said and she woke up still half asleep.

she walked out from my Alt and closed the door as my Holoform disappear.

Silver POV

Aish! were here already. I was having my first Peaceful sleep of my life as i shakes my head and fixed my hair. After that i was greeted with a hug from a tall man and i know who he is.

I hugged him back, I'm so happy that i meet my dad friend, Lennox. As he pull from the hug

"Silver how are you? it's been a long time"
He said I just shrugged and nodded that I was fine. A bit moody after I woke up.

"So why I was taken here?" I asked them. He stepped back from me and yelled at something and most part. The expensive cars inside here turned into a giant robot.

I stepped back not quite shocked as I used my poker face even ratchet car transformed too. The Peter built truck transformed to a taller one and kneeled down to my level.

"Are you Silver 'Hunter' Woods, Daughter of Jonathan Woods and Kimberly Woods?" He asked to me with a baritone voice. I nodded and sigh 'this will be a long day'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello everyone! Yup this is the publish of the chapter and I really forgot to make ratchet college so. My mom agreed to my teacher that my phone has to stay at home.

I don't agreed to that, so it's 5 am now and I have to get a shower and go to school.

Okay Goodbye!

-Author Silver