Chapter 4

Silver POV

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are Autonomous Robotics Organism From the planet Cybertron. Or you may call us Autobots" He said. I nodded again, I'm not scared or confused or terrified. Just normal, they didn't know what I do everytime.

"My medical officer, Ratchet" he said as I looked at ratchet. He nodded at me as I nodded back at him and gave him a closed eyes smile as my attention is back to Optimus.

"Our Weapons specialist, Ironhide" he said as I looked at Ironhide then my eyes went wide. It's the same black robot I met last night 'oh not again. Why?!!'

I looked at his cannons on his arms. That is awesome, I want that too.

He looked at me then at his cannons. He chuckled that I checking every parts of his cannons. I snapped out of my thoughts and grinned at him.

"Currently our Scout, Bumblebee is a guardian of Sam Witwicky" Optimus said as I looked at him.

"Is he a black and yellow 2014 Chevrolet Camaro?" that question slipped from my mouth as I facepalm. Wait.... Why did I asked that?! That probably blown my cover.

Ironhide narrowed his err...eyes? At me in suspicious. 'Uh oh...Terrible mistake. Ever'

"And how did you know?" He asked. I gulped and I didn't know what to say. I looked away not gonna answer that.

Ratchet noticed the silent as he looked at my face, where the bandage covered half of my face.

"What happened to your right eye if I may ask?" i sigh and maybe I have no choice but to tell them the truth.

I took a deep breath and.....

I took a sprint outside of this place. Oh he'll nah i'mma gonna tell them the truth.

I run to the exit but Ironhide blocked the exit. I skids to a stop and runs back but stop again because Ratchet and Optimus and some of the soldiers cornered me.

I sigh and smirked remembered something that they didn't know.

"Well it's nice to meet you all but it's time for me to go. Bye!" i said as I waved at them and teleported away leaving a shocked Autobots and soldiers.

My mom and my dad sometimes called me 'The Red Flash' Cause if I teleport, I already gone in a blink of an eyes.

Ratchet POV

Silver... She just gone in a blink. How in Primus did she did that?!

Lennox is still shocked, so as the others. All of her biodata is complete except for her Date of Birth and Age.

Her eyes and her hair is similar to the giant wolf that Ironhide and Bumblebee described.

What if... She is the wolf ?... But impossible. A human turned into a
giant wolf, that is only a fantasy story. If this true, The decepticon will capture her.

All of the soldiers is back on training as I headed to the med Bay. I sigh as I scan the dagger that Ironhide found. The computer let out a beep as I checked what I just found.

Some finger prints. I scan and matched to the civilians on the city and founded a matched one. Well two.

One is belonged to Jonathan Woods and one.... Is belonged to... Silver.

That mean... She was there at the scene. Lennox said that his friend never gave his dagger to his daughter until he passed it to her.

My optics went wide as I checked again her biodata. One of her information that caught on my optics, she likes to fight. And I know who I need help.