Chapter 2

Silver POV

After crying for i don't know how long as i took a bath. again.

Then when I use a different kind of clothing. Ya see after the incident I secretly hunts for decepticon. Why? I hate them very much.

So I collected my weapons such as my guns and my AS50 BMG sniper with a special bulles made by myself. The bullets is shaped like a drill. Then some daggers and some mini bombs with big explosion.

I try that when I was 13 years old and it kinda blew my small secret base from my parent. Mom saw me with amusing face and dad was twirling me around in proudness that he teach his daughter some explosives.

As I used my assassin clothes and hides the daggers and mini bombs hidden on my trench coat as I waved at my pet goodbye.

Lucky that it was night so I can easily run block by block from the roof not being noticed. I jumped at a nearby roof and sat there, my feet dangling on the edge as I smell the air. I growl as I spotted a police cruiser and some cars from behind. Not just a normal police cruiser, the sides there's a writing

"to be punish and enslave"

I stood up and followed on the roof not be unknown by the cons and I know who he is. The one and only. Barricade.

I end to a stop and watch the cons transformed. I set up my rifle quietly and load up the bullets as I kneeling down behind an abandoned building that already destroyed.

I shoot one of the con right on the head with the driller bullet as it falls down lay limp. Barricade backed away and activated his cannons so does the other cons as they search the area.

I run stealthy and hide behind a wall as I load up the bullets and appears myself.

"Yo Metal brain! Eat this!!" I yelled as I shoot its head. The other one saw me and started to shoot me. I run away dodging the bullets and plasma blast that the cons shoot at me. I throw my chained daggers i throw it and hit the neck. The con yelped then pulled up the chain as it trying to pry the dagger from the neck.

I pulled the chain as I climbed and landed on the shoulder as I stab a bomb on its neck and pulled my chained dagger and jumped down. The bomb beeped the exploded, pieces of the con falls down.

I faced barricade and smirked at him.

"So what do ya want to say, cop?" I teased him as he growled and runs at me.

I sheathed my sword and runs at him. He started to shoot at me as I Dodge the bullets with my sword.

I slides under him between his legs as I drew out my guns and shooted at him from behind.

He screamed and turned and looked at me. Glaring at me straight to my soul as I smirked.

I heard a revving of an engine as I looked to where the source is. I saw a black 2007 GMC Topkick c4500 and a yellow with black racing stripes 2014 Chevrolet Camaro.

I blinded them with my bomb surrounded me and barricade and exploded. Dust everywhere then I shifted to my wolf form before barricade and those two new one saw me.

My clothing and my weapons can be one with me so I don't worry that I don't need to be naked. My wolf form is big enough sized of a cyber wolf as they called them as I tackled barricade and slashed him everywhere.

The newcomers transformed, the Camaro transformed to a tall bot, the door of the car is shifted to a wings behind him. Almost same as a bumblebee.

The GMC one transformed into a bulky one with two big cannons on each arms. They have the same blue eyes. I ignored them as I continue to bite and slashed barricade.