How we meet Pt.2

Nagsia's Nightmare

                  Karmas POV

I went in to my parents room and wonder why was I being nice to this girl I just meet.
People said I was born form the Devil. A cold heartless being who cares nothing but himself. So only I feel in to sleep again.

Until....

I heard a cry it wasn't loud but loud enough to hear it.  I went to my room and saw Nagsia crying.  But why.? She was sleeping as well tho.

                     Nagisa POV

Was at home again.  I though maybe it was all dream. Getting beaten by my mom and be friending Karma. Which was kinda sad BC he would of been my 1st freind.  But at least my mom didn't hate me. Or so I thought  I was in front of my mom.  I looked up at her with a smile. She looked at me with the death glare the exact same one that she gave me when I told her I was a girl.

I gotten beat up by her like before and she told me all the horrible things she told me before . She through me in the streets like before.  And I warped in front of her again. She did all the same stuff like before. Over and over.  I started crying it hurt and I was scared. Until I felt a shook form something. Then I woke up to Karma shaking me.  I was filled with tears in my eyes.

"Had a nightmare? " he asked.

I nodded. I looked down.

"It.... Was about (Hic) my mom beating me up. It kept repeating itself. "

He patted my head. I looked up in his gold reddish eyes.
"Its ok. Your safe here. " he said with a small cute grin.

He started to walk off.  With out a second of thinking I grabbed his arm. 
"Could you sleep with me"
(OHHH NAGSIA)
Just realizing what I just said I looked up. He was blushing red bright as his hair. Then I started blushing bright red. I punched him in the arm.
"Not like that you pervert!... I'm just scared ok... "
(You thought)

"Fine... "-karma

He got in the bed and I looked at him.
" Everything I told to night don't tell anyone else ok..... "

"I promise"-karma
Not even I second later I feel a sleep. But this time I didn't have nightnare. I just had a peaceful night.

                   Karma POV

I looked next to me.  There was a sleeping Nagsia.  She was kinda cute.  WHAT AM I THINKING. I'm in bed with this chick I just meet! This is weird.  She hugged my arm so tight it kinda painful. But she seemed so peaceful right now I wouldn't want to disturb her... I smiled at her and went to sleep....
                  Nagisa POV

When I woke I saw Karma next to me I started blushing. I forgot that I told him to sleep with me.  When I finally remembered I went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast . It was the thing that I can do for helping me.

                 Karma POV

*smell* *smell* What was that (#lame smell lolsmell..... French toast and egg?  I looked next to me. Nagsia wasn't there.  I got you walked into the kitchen. I walked up beside her.

"What you cooking? "

"Ahh" She started blushing.  It was kinda cute.

"Sorry for scareing you. "

"It's ok. Breakfast almost finshed so you can sit down. " She said in a sweet smile. I noded. And sat down by the dining table. 5 minutes later she served me a plate of French toast and egg as I smelled the fresh food.  She sat down across form me and started eating her breakfast. I started eating mine as well. After she was done she looked at me with her light blue eyes.

"Don't tell anyone I'm a girl... Please my mom would kill me... "

I noded. When I was finshed she graves her plate and my plate and went to the sink to wash it. I got up for my seat.

"After your done you can change in to your shirt down stairs. "

She noded. She was a really quiet girl.I went to my room and layed down  on the bed and closed my eyes.  20 minutes later.  I heard a knock form my door.

"May I come in? " A femaliar voice asked. I said yes and she came in.

"Hey I wanna ask you. What school do you go to. " I asked

"Askoro school but for next year I'm going to Koroasky Junior High. " (I Made it up XD) she answered.

"Oh I'm going there to next year"

"Hey there dorms there right " I noded
"Wanna to share one" she asked with a sweet smile
"Sure why not" I answered

____________________________________
sorry I have to end here but I will post in 2 weeks for How we meet PT. 3 hoped you injoyed