part 2

a - you are a dreamer if there ever was one. you have a big heart that never stops asking for more. you look at the world through eyes filled with wonder. you are angelic and kind. you taught me how to discover.

k - you are a world-changer. when you walk into a room, it feels brighter. there is something about you that makes me feel so loved and happy. you are so supportive and loving. you taught me that it's okay to be myself.

e - you are an artist. you have a way with words that i cannot fathom. you are funny and bright. you are wise and trustworthy. you taught me to find the brightness in dark places.

m - you are powerful. you are the embodiment of aesthetic song lyrics and good poetry- the kind that makes you cry in a good way. you are a chain-breaker. you taught me how to fly.

ps. i still want to steal your wardrobe

e - you are brave. you are strong and important and valid. you are a fighter. the world tries to push itself onto your shoulders to drown you but you say "fuck it" and teach the world how to swim instead. you taught me how to love the people who hate.

p - you are passionate. you feel so deeply. you take action. if someone tries to throw you to the wolves, you will come back leader of the pack. you have the ability to make the most broken-hearted believe. you taught me how to overcome.