Mike Wheeler - I love you

(A/n: this time both of you guys are 17 )

Y/n P.O.V

I sat in the basement waiting for Mike to come down stairs. I heard footsteps. I looked up and smiled seeing Mike.

"Hey."

"Hey. Okay so Nancy isn't gonna disturb us down here and my parents aren't coming back for about a week, soooo..." I looked at him smiling. I got up and stood in front of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. His hands snaked around my waist. I pulled closer as the kiss got more intense.

Pulling him over to the couch, I pushed him onto the couch and crawled into his hips.

"Y/n.." he mumbled as I hooked our lips together again.

His hands traveled to my bottom gripping lightly as he asked for entrance. I gave it to him and he switched our positions without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arm around his neck pulling him as close as possible. He pulled away and moved to my neck.

After about five minutes of hickeys and clothing being removed, things started to progress.

~Time skip~

He dropped next to me all sticky and sweaty after putting on his boxers again. I giggled and leant forward to kiss him once again. Suddenly Will, Lucas, and Dustin burst in.

"MIKE! WILL HE SA- Ah shit! I didn't need to see that!" My face went red and I hid pulling the blanket higher hiding my face and chest.

"Guys? What the hell are you doing here!?" He asked getting up standing in front of me and putting on his sweat pants.

"Umm it can wait," bless you Will my best friend and brother, I thought, "take care of him Y/n." I looked over at them as they left smiling waving.

-Three days later-

I ran down the stairs of the basement and saw the four playing their usual game. I sighed quietly and walked over to Will. I wrapped my arms around him.

Y/n: How are you?

Will: Same as always. You?

Y/n: Fine. Disappointed I can't get Mike for a bit but you're here so it's fine.

Will laughed out loud as Dustin got attacked in the game and the others stared at him like he was crazy.

Will: Hey have some will power and ask him to hang out with you.

He looked up at me wiggling his eyebrows.

Y/n: You and your puns.

Will: Aww come on Y/n don't be so cold.

Y/n: Chill out brother dear.

Will: Ice one sister mine.

"Can you guys stop talking in your minds it gets annoying." We looked at Lucas.

Will: Tell him off or piss him off.

Y/n: Piss him off.

We giggle intentionally and Lucas looked a little angry.

Y/n: we're horrible to him

Will: I know I kinda feel bad now

Y/n: But it's fun

He smiled and and I hugged him a little tighter before pulling away walking over to the couch waiting for them to finish their damn game.

_Six hours later_

They finished their campaign earlier than expected so now I was cuddled into Mikes side, kissing his lips.

"Mmm..." I smiled against his lips, he made the cutest sounds when we kissed. I crawled onto his lap kissing him a little harder and his hand pressed onto my waist. I smirked and leant down to his neck and sucking gently. He rolled his head back.

"Shit...Y/n.." he groaned. I started grinding my hips on his and pressed my lips on his once again.

It started getting interesting when,
"Hey Mike your mom ha- SHIT NOT AGAIN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KISS IN THE BASEMENT, NOW I GOTTA BLEACH MY EYES OUT! AGAIN!" Dustin came in and started shouting. The other boys came in and went pink.

I groaned and leaned my head on his chest. I sighed and got up.

"I'll see you'll later Mike, and I'll see you at home Will." I left the basement going upstairs and out the house.

"Y/n! Wait!" I turned to Mike.

"Wha-," his lips pressed against mine.

"I love you." He said as he pulled away. This is the first time he's said this to me. I stared at him in shock.

"You don't have to say it back, it's fine. I mean if you don't want to that is. Um," he looked down at the cement floor. I smiled.

"I love you too Mike Wheeler," I grabbed his face between my hands and pressed my lips on his. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll see you later Mike." I walked off back towards my home.