"Have you got things figured out, I wonder."

If happy is her, I'm happy for you.❞ - Demi Lovato
Lauren's P.O.V.:
"I have all and then most of you some and now none of you." I sang my part for our cover of "The Night We Met". We are currently doing our sound check for our show which will happen later.

"Dani, make your voice a little farther. We have to balance our voices except for Lauren as she is singing this part." Christina suggested as we all nodded. We continued harmonizing again. We've been doing this routine a lot of times until we finished all the songs in our list.

"Let's have a break." Christina said as we all went to our backstage room. I plopped at the soft couch and closed my eyes. I tried to concentrate one thing. Him. Wait, check no. Let's think of something else. Food. Yass. Starbucks. My favorite cafe. Also his favorite. No no no. What about, music. Preferably bands. The Vamps, 5SOS, The Tide, New Hope Club. Jesus.

"Who wants to go to Starbucks?" Katherine asked while Lisa raised her hand. She asked us for our orders before going out.

"Hey guys..." Brad's voice trailed as he entered our room. He was so sweaty from doing sound check. He looks a little tired but he still has that goofy smile.

"What?" Christina said sarcastically. Brad gave her a playful glare which made all of us laugh.

"We are in need of one sister here who is willing to sing "Somebody To You" for us." He said as we sisters look at each other. Suddenly, out of notice, everyone of them pointed at me.

"Wait, why me?" I asked curiously. They just shrugged their shoulders as Brad grab me by my hand.

"See you later guys!" He bid like any cartoon character you could ever imagine as he brought me to the stage. Everyone turned their heads to me as they all asked for a high five. I lazily high fived them before positioning at the microphone stand. I already know the songs tune and lyrics so I have nothing to worry about.

Brad started singing his part as the others played their instruments. Midway to the chorus, my nervousness started bringing up to me. My anxiety started work again. What if I would sing the wrong lyrics? What if I would mess up any parts? Would they like my voice? Or as usual, it is too squeaky?

Then suddenly, I remembered something.

"I like your voice. It totally fits your personality. And I think you should embrace that."

A smile comes up to my face as it was almost the end of the chorus. The nervousness and anxiety that I felt a while ago vanished like an air. I felt more confident than I was before. As soon as the second verse come, I started singing.

I used to run around
I didn't wanna settle down
But now I sat each day
Looking for a way that I can see your face.

I continued singing until the end of the song. We were so good at harmonizing. They really put their best in every performance even if it is still sound check. How much more if it is already at the real performance. I smiled at them as they smiled at me back. 10 seconds later, we all laughed. Suddenly, I saw my sisters walking towards the seat in front the stage. I gave them a smile before continuing rehearsing. They gave me a thumbs up as they watched us.

"Okay guys, break time." Joe suggested as I nodded in agreement. I went to the seats where my sisters watched me and sat beside Any and Lisa. Everyone cheered and congratulated me for the performance. It was indeed very good to watch. Lisa even gushed about the chemistry of me and The Vamps. I thanked them, feeling happy about what I did.

"New Hope Club is planning to surprise Allie. Reece already planned on what to do and they are currently buying all the things." James said against the microphone. The fact that even if we are far away, I could still hear his voice is funny.