Chapter 3

*Georgia's  P.O.V*

I woke up half way through the flight and saw a tan mucular arm wrapped around my waist. I looked over and smiled it was Brad.

His body was curled up in a sort of how do you say protective mannor. I smiled at the proximity of our bodies.

I shifted slightly so that I was facing him, he grumbled something I think he said 'Mate.' but I'm not sure what I am sure of is that whatever he said made him tighten his grip on me.

As the minutes flew by he gradly started to let his grip faulter, I sighed and shifted uncomfortably.

Brad started to wake up so I pretended to be asleep, he started to stroke my hair.

"Oh Georgia  sweet sweet Georgia, you have no idea how lucky I am." He whispered softly against my neck.

I felt him press a feather light kiss on my neck, my breathing hitched in my throat.

It felt like fireworks erupted, butterflies danced in my stomach a cascade of roses down my skin. It felt. Magical.

I pretended to stir and wake up I saw Brad instantly move and lean against the window.

As I looked out of the window I saw the airport coming into view and we where landing. I held my breath and felt the bumps as the plane  skidded to a hault.

As soon as the captain came on over the intercom, I jumped up out of my seat, I watched the hostesses open the doors.

Instantly I grabbed my bag and ran off hearing Scarlatt shout my name. I waved her off and rushed through terminals to baggage claim.

Luckily when I got there my bags where just coming round, I reached out to grab them and saw a tan mucular arm reach for it.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Brad, a growl emited from his throat. 'God does he need the doctor for his sore throat.' I thought and shrugged it off not really caring.

*Brad's P.O.V*

I watched as Georgia  raced off so I followed her, but I saw her reach for some heavy bags my first insticant was 'Help Mate.'

Well technically that was my wolfs first thought, and so I found myself grabbing her bag, much to her displeasure.

I felt her hand brush mine and couldn't help the smirk that had settled on my lips.

I leaned over and kissed it. "I hope our paths cross again some day." I whispered cooly.

Before Starightening my posture and strolling out, grabbing my duffle bag on the way.

I walked into arrivals and  found my best mate Ashley waiting for me.

"Hey Ash." I called over to him. I saw him look up and smirk pointedly at me.

"whats up lover boy." He asked cockily. I just rolled my eyes and walked over to him.

We just burst out laughing and I saw Becky walk past with another woman.

Without thinking I mind linked her. "We will be together soon my love when the crisp snow sticks to the solid ground. I'll be waiting love Brad."

When I looked up at her reaction I knew she heard it, she was froze to the spot, her skin a deathly pale as if all the blood from her body had just. Vanished.

/////////////////////////*_*/////////////////*_*/////////////////*_*////////////*_*////////

Hey so heres Chapter 3 sorry its rubbish but you know I'm trying, I would really appreciate some  feedback though thanks.