Chapter 2 New beginnings

*Georgia's  P.O.V*

I sat in the over heated stuffy car for what felt like hours, until we finally pulled up to the airport. I got out with my social worker Scarlatt hot on my heels wheeling my suitcase behind me, as I refused to carry it.

I mean I can be a spoilt brat but shes the one making me move so...I run to starbucks and grab me a caramel frappe. I sit down and watch as Scarlatt runs and checks my bag in.

"Georgia !!!" She starts shouting frantically, I just start to laugh.

"over here."I chuckle as she runs over to me.

I get my ticket and passport and follow her straight through the airport. I get on the plane and i am  seperated from Scarlatt, a young guy I'd say a little older than me. About 6'2 with dark black hair and blue eyes sits next to me.

He looks at me and I smile sheepishly, I can't help but think I recognise him. stop being stupid as if you would know someone that hot.

Before I even realise what I'm doing I start to introduce myself. God he must be so freaked out.

"Hi I'm Georgia ." I say looking him in the eye.

"Hey I'm Brad." He starts to smirk softly before putting his headphones back on.

*Brad's P.O.V*

I sat in that stupid club last night. I couldn't get the girl out of my mind she was so beautiful.

I had to go back to England though and that same girl was next to me.

I was watching her from the corner of my eye as King for a day by Pierce the Veil ft kellin Quinn blasted through my headphones making me involuntarily wince.

She looked deep in thought when she told me her name that I couldn't help but chuckle.

I told her my name and went back to my music when I was sure she wasnt looking I looke her up and down and took a photo.

I know what it sounds like Pedo alert but it's not, you see I'm a werewolf and I think...I think shes my mate.

I sigh and send the photo to my Beta and best friend Ashley.

A-Ashley B-Brad

A-Hey dude whats up?

B-*Photo of Georgia * Dude I think I found my mate.

A-OMG Shes hot.

B-Mine!!

A- Hey Asshole just stating facts

B- Screw you!! I gtg plames taking off and my mate is asleep haha

I finished messaging and looked back over to Georgia  she was sleeping. I awwed and put a blanket over her.

I sneekily wrapped my arm around her as I felt sparks erupt against my skin.

I just hope I can find her again after we land.

I sighed and decided to get some sleep.

***********************************************************************

So what does everyone think.

This book is dedicated to my best friend and amazing writer @BeckyBear.

Follow her and read her stories they are amazing.

Anyway. vote comment tell me what you think.

If you have any thing you want me to add tell me and I will try thanks