Chapter 4

*Brad's P.O.V*

I looked at Ash and saw he was looking at Georgia as well, well I'm guessing he knew, I bit my lip and looked at Georgia.

She was looking straight at me, I quickly grabbed Ashley's hand and ran through the airport to outside where his car was parked on the curb.

Before I knew it a sharp pain shot in my shoulder, I groaned and turned to see Georgia glaring at me, I gulped and smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes and stormed off as that women followed hot on her trails. I looked at her and watched her hips sway as she walked, I looked over at Ash who was eyeing her up.

I growled and felt my eyes get stormy, I punched his arm and stormed off to the parking lot.

I punched the outside wall and just closed my eyes, I had a text from my mom.

Mom-Hey honey just letting you know we have adopted someone.

Me-Whatt why???

I groaned and got in the car as Ash started it up, we sped there cuttig up cars and sweeping through the forest.

As soon as Ash pulled up I stormed into the house.

"Mom!" I shouted tapping my foot on the floor.

"Yes Brad?" She asked smiling sweetly.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a hug. "I missed you mom now whats this about you adopting someone?"

She just giggled and walked away. "They will be here in half hour."

I groaned and dragged myself to my room.

* Georgia's P.O.V*

When we got in the car Scarlatt started to read the information about the family.

"Mrs Cienna Carlton, her husband Ateeria Carlton. They have a son and daughter but their names aren't listed." She smiles at me and I just roll my eyes.

We pull up to an old shack like house in the middle of the forest, I smile and get out.

"Heres home." I mumble as I walk up to the door.

I knock and a middle aged lady with dark auborn hair opens it. "Hi you must be Georgia, I'm Cienna."

I nod polietly and see a guy I was hoping to never see again...

Brad.

I groan inwardly but can't help the smile that graces my features. Suprisingly I was actually happy that Brad was here but after our...moment in the airport, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not.

*Brad's P.O.V*

I walk down the stairs and smirk but then growl. My mate is my adopted sister. Not good.

"Mother can I speak to you." I say nodding at Georgia and the women behind her.

My mom follows me to the family room. "She can't live here." I tell her without emotion.

She just looks at me confused, "And why ever not Brad?" she asks.

I sigh.

"Because.. shes my mate."

She gasps..."W-what no she cant be...Brad please tell me your joking." My mom begs looking between me and where Georgia is stood.

I shrug and sigh rubbing my forhead. "Mom you know we can't keep her if I'm goig to mate and make her mine." He stressed trying to make his mother see his point

Brad shook his head before going over to Georgia and Scarlatt invinting them into the living area.

// Heyyy eveyone The pic is Brad but i put Thalamus because he is off something else that i am currently using that picture for so yes sorry for that//