Child! Herculese x Child! Reader

"Y/n, sweetie, we need to go to the tailors place to sew mommy's dress okay?" Your mother asked. "Yes mommy" you replied. So your mother held your hand and walked toward the Mulligans Tailor shop. "Hello. I'd like to sew a dress?" Your mother said. You peeked behind your mothers legs and you saw a boy that looked like about your age. A bandana around his head. You liked it. "Hercules? Son. Can you please bring a crimson red cloth and a butter yellow thread?" His father asked. "Yes." The boy said. He brought the cloth and the thread. "Hi." He smiled. "H-Hi" you blushed. "Do you want to play?" "I have the new Chesma doll." He asked. "Okay" you blushed. You went upstairs and he showed you his room. "Wow!" You gasped. "It's so... unique!" You said. "Thanks." He said. You and him played for a moment and suddenly you felt something on your lips. "S-Sorry!" Hercules shrieked, blushing. "I-It was just that... y-y-you looked so pretty and happy when you were playing" he blushed immensely, rubbing his arm trying to comfort himself. You kissed him back. "I like playing with dolls, but I like spending time with you more." You snuggled close to Hercules and rested your head on his shoulder. He leaned his head on yours and you and him napped.