Chapter Two

The bad boy, the player, my best friend. To say I was shocked is an understatement, I thought I would be the first to know, I thought he would tell me. Actually, I never thought this would happen in the first place.

Coming into school this morning, my heart broke ever so slightly at the sight in front of me, there was Logan with his latest slut on his arm, Emily. Even though I really don’t like her, I’m not going to deny that she is pretty damn perfect. She can be really pretty when she doesn’t show her personality, which by the way is dreadful. She is one of the most vindictive, spiteful, manipulative people I have ever met in my entire life. She flitters through life without a care in the world and she couldn’t give a second thought to the people she hurts and knocks down along the way. As long as she gets what she wants, as long as she gets where she wants to go then she really couldn’t care less.  

Anyway, back to where I was before I started my small rant out Emily stupid Hills. Almost every week there is a new slut on his arm. I don't really know what they are hoping for really? Maybe they want to be the one to change him? Who knows, crazy bitches. 

As i approached them, I noticed something slightly different about Logan and Emily. There was something in the way he was holding her close to him that almost made it seem like he cared for her that he actually wanted her close to him. That look caused my heart to beat faster and my stomach to flutter, not in a good way! 

I also notcied the way poeple were crowed round them whispering to one another. I stopped and listend to a few, 'he's really with her' 'what's so special about her' 'i can't belive she managed to get Logan to be her boyfreind'. Wait, wait, wait, HOLD UP, BOYFRIEND! I whipped my head to the nausiating scene infront of me with what I believe was a look of disbelief on my face. 

This could not be happening!