xi. CHARLIE CHARLIE.

CHAPTER NUMBER TEN:
season number four episode orphaned!

CHAPTER NUMBER TEN:season number four episode orphaned!

・・・・・☆

         OPHELIA GOT HOME AND SHOWERED, NOT EXPECTING A CALL FROM SCOTT MCCALL. She didn't mind. It cause a small smile to grow on her face as she answered, and his rough yet somehow smooth voice vibrated through the phone. "Ophelia?" He questioned. The blonde felt a small grin form as she collapsed onto her bed with a small noticeable bounce.

         "Scott." She confirmed, hearing him shuffle with his duvets on his side of the line. She could picture him scooting around, trying to find the comfortable position he liked.

          "I couldn't sleep." He told her the reason for calling, feeling as if he was bother, and Ophelia was just too nice to decline.

          "Is it because of what happened tonight? With Brett and all." She asked, playing with a loose thread on her bed sheets. She was quite curious to know how all of this was affecting him. Because from what she's seen of Scott so far, he cared far too much.

          Sighing, Scott didn't know how to answer. Was his stomach nauseous because of what he had done to Violet, or the fact Garrett was still out there and could go after anyone. However deep down, he knew it was wrenching feeling of Ophelia. Because she was worth so much he was apprehensive about leaving her alone. People would do crazy things for money. Especially three hundred million. "Yeah." He nodded, even though she couldn't see him. "Yeah it's about what happened." Scott fibbed, while rubbing his hand over his face. "And Liam."

          Liam's name struck something deep in her heart. She was also worried about him, and the other people in danger. "Isn't Malia on the list, since she's a werecoyote and all?"

          "Yeah." Scott whispered. "But I have confidence in Malia. She can hold her own well. I doubt she needs me to look after her." He couldn't help but chuckle. "Besides, she and Stiles are probably spooning right now."

           Ophelia's face scrunched up. "Stiles and Malia have a thing?" She gasped. "She can do so much better than Stiles." Her disliking towards the frail teen was nothing new to Scott, and he laughed at her comment.