xviii. POWERFUL EMOTIONS.

CHAPTER NUMBER EIGHTEEN:
season number four episode monstrous!

OPHELIA COOPER WAS ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING SHE never thought she'd be doing again

doing again. The blonde had promised herself
she would never ever try to contact the outside world again. More specifically , contact Charlie.

Ophelia knew that it was dangerous. Not only for
her physical health , but her mental health as well. Charlie had really damaged her. He made her feel wortless and crazy. He demeaned her for his own selfish gain of having her all to himself. Ophelia had cried for months after losing him. She was convinced he was the only person that could help understand who she waswhat she was. Charlie fed her lies upon lies and still , deep down in Ophelia Cooper's heart , she still loved him.

And that's why she had to see him to see if there anyway she could salvage what was left of his soul.

A freshly showered Ophelia sat in the middle of
her bed , her legs crossed as she fluttered her
eyelids closed. Summoning spirits wasn't her specialty , but she dabbled in it a time or two.
She cleared her throather mind clearing as she thought of the one person she needed to see.
There wasn't any weird , candle lighting ritual or weird mantra she had to recite. All she had to do
was clear her mind and request to see him. Her stomach knotted up nervously as she thought of seeing him again , for their last meet up wasn't so pleasant. But she was determinedso determined that she hadn't realized the ginger haired spirit was standing only a few feet away from her , a wicked look on her face as she screwed her eyelids closed. "You're looking for me?" He spoke up , causing Ophelia's skin to crawl. Her heart jumped in her chest as she gasped , clutching the skin as she looked up at him with her mouth agape.

"Charlie?" Ophelia said breathlessly , earning a mocking chuckle from him. The blonde licked
her dry lips as she soaked in the sight of him.
He hadn't changed a bit. . . "We need to talk."

"You mean you need to talk." He reiterated.
Charlie strolled around her room , caressing things as he walked. "You know I'm surprised , I didn't think you had it in you to summon a demon."

Ophelia shook her head. "You aren't a
demon Charlie." She denied softly.

He couldn't stop the chuckle from rolling off her
lips. "Ah , little naive Ophelia Coopersame as always." Charlie tutted as he glanced at the blonde before him. Her innocence making him shutter.