Chapter 4:

Hey guys! So sorry if you have been waiting. I'm trying to write in the weekend but at times I can be busy. Please don't forget to follow and vote. Thanks >.<
————
Later Yuru got frustrated on what is happening to Mizuki's house so when he calmed down and was ready to go over to her house he put on his shoes and walked over to her house. He was about to knock on the door when a man opened the door to walk out and he almost bumped into Yuru but he didn't. The man looked like he was in his late 40s or early 50s and he was wearing some type of suit that a businessman would usually wear to their work. His hair was black but the roots are turning faint gray and he wasn't that tall.
"Oh hello mr. I almost didn't see you there." "Oh. Umm... Hello sir"  Yuru replied back to the man. That's when he noticed Mizuki walking towards the door to inspect what is happening since the man was still at the door.

"Who are you talking to?" Mizuki asked to the man not expecting to see Yuru standing at the door.
"Hey! Mizuki!... I... I wanted to see you since.. um.. since I haven't seen you lately at school so I was about to go to your house to ask if you. If you would like to play with me."
"Oh. Hey Yuru. I wish that I could hang out but I have to go soon."
"Oh. Where are you going?"
"Umm. I was about to go shoping for food."
"I could help you shop for food with you."
"I don't want to bore you though."
"It won't be boring if I'm going to be hanging out with you."
"We'll see you later and you should know the rule Mizuki." The man said with a serious tone then he just walked into his car and drive off.
"What does he mean?" Yuru asked questioning what he meant by the rule. Mizuki tried to get Yuru off of the man's word by saying that it's not important for him to worry about. "Well we should get going before it gets more cold"

When they are at the shop they walked around and she got some fruits, vegetables, milk, and some eggs. After she paid for the food they walked out and walked back to their houses. "Hey Mizuki."
"Ya Yuru?"
"I was wondering something. Are you trying to avoid me? The last couple days I didn't see you but when I did you just seemed to not talk to me or not even look at me." Yuru tried to say that the best he can without trying to get mad or sad.
"Oh... well um..." Mizuki was thinking of an excuse that sounded believable for him.
"Well I was really busy with student council. Sorry if it seemed that I wasn't paying attention to you. I've must've been thinking about it and not paying attention."
"Oh I get it. Ok. Thanks for the clarification." Mizuki thought that Yuru was believed but he was spectacle about it. The rest of the walk was silent.
"Well we're here so good night Yuru."
"Oh ya. Good night Mizuki" In bed Mizuki was sound asleep but Yuru took longer to sleep because of all the thoughts he was thinking about. Who was that man? Was he her father? I couldn't be. Her father is in China. What did she do when he was there? After a while the only thoughts in his mind was who he was and what was he doing in her house?