Bucky Barnes

Its almost noon and Bucky still hasnt got out of bed due to him being sick. You decided he should wake up long enough to eat and drink something and take some medicine. As your heating up some chicken soup theres a tap on the door and the the door opens you knowing its Steve dont care. Steve walks into the kitchen smiling at you.
"Hi cap!" You say causing Steve to chuckle.
"Hi Y/N, buck still sick?" He asks you nod as you dish up there bowls of soup you had Steve a bowl and he smiles his thanks as he starts to eat. You put one of the other bowls on a try and wall into the bathroom to get some cold medicine for Bucky. You put those on the trey along with a big glass of water. You take the trey into your and bucks room and set in on the bed side table, you sit down next to the sleeping man and gently start to run your fingers through his hair slowly he wakes up and rolls over to face you.
"Morning love." You say with a smile Bucky smiles back.
"Morning darling." He says once he sits up you put the trey on hip lap kiss his forehead and walk out of the room to talk with Steve more. You see that Steve was looking at a picture on the wall so you sneak up behind him and scare him.
"Haha very funny Y/N." He says sarcasticly
"That's why i did it" You stick your tongue out at him. Steve playfully rolls his eyes. You turn back to go get the trey from bucky whos already standing there with the trey you vran it from him and put in on the counter. As your washing dishes Steve and Bucky are talking.
"Okay you two Bucky back to bed" you say bucky sighs and goes back to your guys room Steve chuckles gives you a hug and a kiss on the head and leaves.