Mission

You sigh as you pull on the dress Maria brought in for you to wear. Apparently you Steve, Thor, and Tony have a special mission to go get information from a Hydra boss. You guys are basically going to go crash this guys party so why not dress up for it right? One you get the dress on you fix your hair and put on some makeup. You look down at yout phone and see that its 7:45 you have to leave in 15 minutes. You grab your purse and make your way down to meet the boys. You get into the elevator feeling stupid in the dress. The doors slide open to the main floor and as you walk over to starts personal bar you hear the boys talking die down due to the clicking of your heels.
"You guys ready for this" You say waiting for a responce but all of the mouth's are wide open in shock. You turn a circle thinking there something or someone behind you but when you turn back around you realize there looking at you.
"Oh come on guys so what im in a dress whats the big deal?" You ask
"Well I've never seen you in a dress before y/n" Steve says with a smile.
"Nether have I" Tony stated.
"Nor me" added Thor. You sigh and roll your eyes.
"Sorry y/n its just that you look really pretty" Tony says and the other two nod in a agreement. You just roll your eyes again with a slight blush in your cheeks this time.
"Can we all just move on and go get this over with....please?" You ask them they all nod and start to make there way out but Steve pulls you aside and whispers in your ear " you do look really nice y/n" then he kissed you on the cheek. Okay you though as he walked out maybe I should wear a dress more often.