Chapter One: High-est School.

Hi.
My name's Sombra, I investigate the school. I've seen all the files, I've done all the work, and I've ran across the halls. You may know me as an annoying piece of shit, but I am the 'coolest' dude in school.

Hana read aloud, out of Sombra's diary. Sombra whined, as Hana giggled. "You must be a fool if you think I wasn't going to see this."
"I'm number one!" Hana teased, causing Sombra to roll her eyes. "You may be my best friend but you're not the sharpest tool in the shed." Sombra said to Hana, then booping her on the nose. "Plus, we gotta head to class." Sombra said, grabbing the book that Hana held. "Awh no fair!" Hana called to Sombra who was now running to History class.

Hana glanced around the hallway, then seeing Lucio, her old friend. Now her partner in crime. "Hey Lucio!" She shouted, then running to her lover. "Wait up, DJ!" Hana grunted, trying to catch up with Lucio who ran like wild fire. He was a track runner and a DJ, him and Tracer were good friends. "I could do this all day!" Lucio called, then snickering. He liked teasing Hana, even though Hana didn't enjoy it on a daily basis. Lucio stopped in the middle of the hallway, causing Hana to stop short and fly into him. "Pffff.." Lucio snorted, as Hana made an annoyed growl. She shook her head, letting the anger go. She punched him in the shoulder. "You're such a buttholeee!" Hana complained, causing Lucio to take her in a tight hug. "I knowww... Shhhh.." Lucio calmed her, his face blushing a dark brown. "Look, I saw the situation with Sombrero. Let me know if she annoys you, okay?" Lucio reassured Hana. "Nonsense! She's fine." Hana replied, then scratching her head.
"Lucio, how about we ditch class this period?" Hana planned, then a nervous smile appearing on her face. "I mean, we could go into the Gym.. Hang out under the bleachers.." Hana moved a string of hair from infront of her face.
Lucio nodded. "Sure, I already know about the Omnic Crisis anyway." Lucio grabbed her hand, then heading to the Gym with Hana.

Let's not focus on them
Rumor says, that Lucio does drugs. I don't really believe this. Hana doesn't either, everyone tells her this but she just ignores it.
How about we settle in an easier time, where we have our spider in the shadows.

Can you hear that? He's banging on your stall, he knows where you are pretty girl.
"Gabriel, leave me the hell alone!" Shouted Amélie, tears streaming down her face. She had gotten into a fight, beaten up by some kid in the 10th grade. "Oh Amélie, it's okay. Please! Just let me in." Gabriel sighed, when Amélie replied in a groan. He leaned against the stall, thus scooting down to match his rear on the ground. "I bet he likes you."
"Slurp slurp, skeet skeet" Gabriel mumbled.
"Don't you do that shit." The woman in the conversation replied.
Amélie finally got up, unlocking the stall. Gabriel fell to the ground as the stall opened, the lock was holding him up.
Humph
Amélie kneeled down to match Gabriel's eyes, blinking. Amélie had a black eye, and bloody lips. Gabriel gasped, then grabbing Amélie's cheeks. "I swear to god, Amélie. Are you okay?" Gabriel asked, a tear of hurt rolling down her cheek. "I'm fine, please chéri. Go back to class, you shouldn't care about me this much." Her mascara being smeared across her face. "I care, because you're my best friend. Through thicc and thin. That dick will always be another page In another book." Gabriel told Amélie, Amélie softly smiling. She pulled Gabriel up, then laughing about the situation. God, she was glad to have a friend like him.

FRIENDZONED