Chapter Two: Do You Hear it?

Back for more I see? Got more in stock, you're probably wondering. I can't wait to show you what I've been hiding.
Im kinda spooked.
It's disgusting.
They're behind the bleachers.
Having way too much fun.
They forget, this is school hours.

Amélie and Gabriel were hand in hand, heading to the gym. Telling their small secrets and giggling along the way. Gabriel was one of her only friends, considering both of them were into similar things. Such as bands, classes, and more. As soon as the two entered the gym, the soft mood tensed. Amélie could have sworn she heard panting, and or grunting. "Gabriel." She whispered.. Pointing to the one side of bleachers pulled out. "Someone's here." She whispered, again, taking soft steps toward the bleachers.

And now! A commercial interruption!

Who says the most popular group of kids can't have crushes? Meet our gang!
Genji, aged 14. He's looks like a badass! having most his body parts replaced with metal due to major injuries. He's lucky he's alive.
No one really knows this guy is a pussy. He's had a crush on Angela Ziegler, and Zenyatta. He's probably the softest thing in the school.

Angela, aged 17. She is known in the school for having an usual amount of skill in the medical field. She's already being taught about how to stitch, and how to do simple surgeries.
Do you think she wants her reputation on the school page? No! She lies a lot. She's experimented on animals, she's accidentally killed people. She's mutated a cat, and turned a dog into a flesh eating monster.

Zenyatta, aged 18. He's probably the most peaceful thing on the planet. He meditates, and hosts after school sessions for it. He runs student council, as head president. He's pretty popular for what he does.
But, here lies the dark secret of Zenyatta. He's not all that simple, and delicate. Behind the scenes, he's bullied and used. He's been reprogrammed tons of times, and he's being brainwashed. It's not his fault. He's slowly trying to escape.

Lena, aged 14. Track runner, and speediest girl in school. Straight A student, and has a good reputation. She's gay, but no one really cares. They love her anyway.
This bitch ain't so speedy after all. After doing research on the latest tech, I discover she is falsely winning her medals. She uses something called a Chrono Excelerator. Apparently, this keeps her alive.

And back to our show!

Amélie and Gabriel peek behind the bleachers, they both freeze. Hana and Lucio having their fun.
Hana was almost stripped, her under attiré remaining. Lucio was almost fully dressed, shirt on the ground. And that shit didn't look fun.

"I.." Gabriel was beyond disgusted, slowly backing away "Okay, look, I don't wanna get in this but what the fuck??!" Gabriel exclaimed, stamping a foot at the two to get their attention. Amélie nodded, then coughing. "Look! I can explain!" Hana shouted, turning around to the two. She has literally no tits or ass, you're not missing out on anything. Lucio was kinda just sitting on the ground, he didn't want cause more problems. "I swear, we were only kissing. That ain't bad, is it?" Lucio pointed out, while asking a dull question. "Our business, isn't yours. We aren't causing harm to the world by kissing. Our lips won't cause an explosion." Lucio expressed his emotions on the situation, then sighing. "Don't ever come here again, or I'm telling Dr. Orisa." Amélie told the two, whipping her hair as she grabbed Gabriel's arm. She dragged him to the lost and found basket, they originally came there for that. She was going to look for the sweater that her bully took, but she wasn't able to spot it.