Flightless Bats

(Recording)

Hanzo: Hello, This is Hanzo. Whosoever got this recording, you are fortunate to stay alive. Everything changed around this world. Everything is dead...literally. 

My name is Hanzo... Hanzo Last. I was a studying to be a doctor at Japan. Then I transferred here in Manhattan. Then all hell breaks loose. If You happen to see my mother, Lorelei Kawashima, please  meet me at the address that is said at the end of the recording. I'll help you in return.

Hear my story, learn from my mistakes, and please, do not hesitate, always remember, its either them, or you.

June 1 ,2013: I got out of that house after 1 sleepless night of attack by those Jigglies. They shred that house to pieces. They got in at 8:07pm, while I was sleeping.

They clawed the house and destroyed everything in the kitchen. Thats when I woke up. I snatched my rifle that has been set at the roof outpost. I ran downstairs. I was so surprised that when I got to the kitchen they almost caught me off-guard. I shot one of them in the head, but those jigglies are not so cuddly when 3 shots from the Dragunov directly at the head can't bring it down.

I fired at its eye socket ( which is hard because I have to find the sockets because there is no eyes), then the not so cuddly died before me. But things only got worst, four to go. The biggest one confronted me at lightspeed, making me shiver and did the most heroic thing to do... stare. He raised his claws and dropped it towards me, I blocked his attack using the rifle, but the Dragunov snapped like twigs upon contact with the Jiggle's paw, and I flew away like paper.

Extreme fear ate me. I thought I was gonna die. But something hit me, I saw that they also shredded the gas pipes. I ran as quick as I can to fhe nearest plater above the table, hit the biggest one at the head, and grabbed my pepper dispenser. I hit him again, making the 3 more to lunged at me.

I slid under the table and got their claws stuck to it. Ran for the stove and opened it. I grabbed the fire cloth( my luck seems to always save me when I'm dying) and ignited the match, the moment it sparked, I wrapped my self with the cloth, and Bam! 

I was knocked out cold, good thing is, I was alive.

4:03am: When I woke up, Its already breaking dawn (making it sound like twilight).

Then I started to wonder, why Am I still alive?

June 1,2013: 5:03am: I was wandering the streets of the private residential area and found the biggest tunnel with slimy linings. I always avoid those areas. They always contain surprises, and I hate anymore surprises just like last night, when my surprise gifts tried to make me a scratchpost. 

5:30am: still wandering the streets but I just kept ending up here at the front if the tunnel. I guess there was no way out except through the tunnel. 

6:45am: I waited the sun to shine to enter the tunnel, Its hard to kill what you can't see.

6:50am: I got in and turned the flashlight I got at the house earlier. 

7:01am: I am starting to hear the song of the dead inside, the song that can make your spine freeze. The tunnel is getting wider and wider and not to mention the darkness increasing as I got deeper. The ceiling is filled with rich fluids that is slimy in nature. The tunnel seems to be used back in the human days because they still have those mining lights. The only problem is , I can't find that Bloody Fusebox!

(thumping of water falling from the ceiling).

7:30am : I started to be quiet, I git the feeling I'm being watched.

( moving noises at the ceiling)

8:33am: My flashlight is running out of juice, the goodnews is I found the Switch, the bad news, a human corpse fell from the ceiling, decapitated, arms and limbs mutilated, and I just know what monster that is not so cuddly that can do that, A Jiggly. 

I raised my flashlight and walked slowly backward straight to the fuse. ( walking sound followed by a hiss).

8:35am : I switched it on and saw the nightmare I will gonna have for the rest of my life, ceilings decorated with hungry killers ready to mow down at the idiot who entered their lair, me.

(Time unrecorded): I was running for the exit when The biggest one got me. He dig through my shirt and almost hit my ribs. I was not harmed.( hisses and growls).

The jigglies tumbled towards me and tried to bite me. I kicked at the biggest one and he bit the biggest chunk out of my Chuck taylor's. I managed to escape but I tripped over a carcass. 

The monster lunged at me and.....

( Video recording blacked out)

(tooot.... toooot..)

(gunfires. Explosion)

?: Come on kid, don't die on me.

( Picking the vid recorder)

? : Vid? A journalist? bloody hell!

( gunfires)

?: No time for this mate, ending recording 9:21 am ... out.

(Recording is cut)